Live laugh love

I woke up on the couch. Where was Jude? How did I get here? What happened?

I stood up still in sleep mode and walked into the kitchen to find a shirtless Jude making stacks and stacks of pancakes. There were already about ten stacks and from the looks of it there was going to be a lot more. I walked up behind him, wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder even though he was dripping with sweat.

"How did I get downstairs?" He laughed.

"I got up a while ago and didn't want you to think I left, so I brought you downstairs."

"Aww thanks baby your so sweet. How many pancakes are you going to make?" I yawned.

"Don't fall asleep on me!! I was only gonna make 40 but I had a lot of extra batter." He laughed and shrugged me off. I stumbled backwards and pretended to fall. He turned around and caught me.

"Oh my beautiful knight in shinning no shirt! Thank you for saving me from my terrible meeting with the floor!" I said dramatically.

"Oh well my beautiful king of love if that's how you feel then a kiss shall not be appropriate." He put me down and went back to making his pancakes.

"Oh but no my love! A kiss must be shared!" I laughed as my head found it's place on his shoulder again.

"What am I comfy?" Jude laughed while flipping a pancake.

"Very actually." I laughed and placed my hands on his waist.

"Ok seriously I need to make pancakes! My family can get very hungry!"

"But what about when I'm hungry?"

" I promise I'll be done soon then I can hang with you."

"No! I mean now! Do you want me to starve?" He turned around and pecked my lips and went back to work.

"Will that fill you till I'm done?" He rolled his eyes.

"Nope." I smirked. About 10 minuets later he finished and pulled me from him.

"Because you wouldn't stop begging you don't get anything till my WHOLE family eats. That includes the two off at college, the one at boarding  school and the one out of the country!" He laughed like a super villain which right now you could argue that he was.

"Oh really? Are you sure you can resist me?" I grinned devilishly and laid light kisses up the back of his spine.

"Oh I'm sure! Its you I'm worried about." He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist and I moved mine around his neck.

"But I'm not the one being mean." I whispered in his ear.

"Dance with me?" I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Yes I know theres no music that we can hear, but theres music in our hearts." Its like he could read my mind, which he probably could do if he wanted.

"Of course my love!" We started swaying back and forth. He pulled me closer.

"You still think you can resist me?" I whispered.

"Maybe."

He leaned in but before his lips touched mine he stopped. "I'm breaking some rules. That won't look good on my record."

"But I will." I closed the tiny space between us.

My hands found way to his hair and never left. Pulling back only a few seconds to breathe air that wasn't already in our mouths.