Maybe

Noah's POV

I snatched the phone from Jude and hid it under the covers of his bed behind me.

"Hey give I back!" Jude said and got on the bed and trying to reach behind but I blocked his arms.

"Come on give it back Noah!"

"No."

"Why?"

"Games are bad for your eyes." I smiled widely at him.

"So? Your bad for my eyes." He laughed and kissed me, soft and sweet.

After a few minutes we broke apart and I said "Come on. This is way more fun than gaming."

"Maybe." A devilish grin spread on his face.

I leaned in again, our lips crashing onto each other's. Our mouths moved in sync with each other and he put his hands on my waist. My hands found their way to his silky brown hair. He pushed me over on his bed so he was now laying on top of me. Just seconds later we found our selfs gasping for air.

After us finally detaching our self from one another, Jude wrapped me in his arms and laid his head on me.

"Goodnight Noah." Jude said quietly.

"Night Pumpkin." I whispered back. I wasn't supposed to sleep over but I did anyway.

The next morning was the start of winter break for both of us so we slept in. We woke up to the sound of the doorbell down stairs.

"What time is it baby?"

"Umm Judicorn.. Its 12.." We slept really late. The doorbell rang again so Jude got up, wiped the sleep from his eyes and pulled me downstairs. I almost got to the kitchen to get breakfast when Jude opened the door.

"Connor? What are you doing back in San Diego?" His face was a show of confusion. I walked over to the door and grabbed Jude's hand. I wasn't trying to be over protective but Jude has told me a few things and I don't want him to get hurt again.

"I had no where else to go."He crumbled to the ground and started sobbing. Oh no.

"Ok Connor let's get you inside." Surprisingly that came out of my mouth not Jude's. I looked at Jude and he nodded. We walked over to him and pulled up his arms. He could barley stand so we used all of our combined strength to help him walk. We plopped him on the couch.

"I'm gonna go get pancakes." I walked into the kitchen and called my favorite pancake place that delivers because let's be real. Theres no way in hell I will ever be able to make pancakes. I mean I will be able to make pancakes but not good ones. When I get done with the call I walk back in to the living room. Jude was hugging Connor.

"Do you need anything Connor?" Jude got up and sat on a chair across from him.+

"Water." He was shaking.

"Got it. I'll be right back." I got him some water and Jude some Dr. Peper.

"Here you go." I handed them their drinks and sat down. Jude mouthed thanks and took a sip.

"I'm so sorry. To both of you. I don't know what I was thinking coming here."

"It's ok Connor. This has always been a safe place. Oh by the way this is Noah," he hesitated "my boyfriend."

"Nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you." I shook his hand.

"You too. I'm so sorry for coming here, I just had no where else to go."

"Stop apologizing for feeling safe here. Just before Mari left for her year trip to Europe, she was complaining about how much she missed having you round." That made Connor laugh a little.