Believe in Me- Chapter 5: The East Wind is Coming...

A darkend swimming pool lay before Flora. Silence filled the air, except for the splashing ripples of the water. Why was she here? What was so significant about this particular swimming pool? Flora had never been here before. The air was tensing up and a haunting creek echoed around the pool. A dark shape of a man strolled into the room, laughing manically to himself. Flora was frozen to the ground, unable to move. She couldn't use her voice either, it was like something was stuck in her throat. The dark figure held up a gun and aiming it directly at Flora. The man saying the letters 'I.O.U' pulsated all around the pool until the deadening sound of a gun went off...

Flora awoke with a jolt, her eyes wide open and heart pounding rapidly. She was sure that dream was real, everything felt so real! Flora got up and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and put it under the tap. She turned it on and the glass filled up with gushing water. Flora stopped the tap immediately. It remind her of the nightmare she just had. Now she wondered who the dark figure was but she'd have to save that thought until later. She drank the small amount of water that was in the glass and went into her bedroom to get changed. Flora put on a black pair of leggings, a flowing beige coloured top and her white Converse. She brushed her below-shoulder length, brown hair to get it as straight as she could. Grabbing her coat and purse, Flora left her flat and tiptoed down the stairs.

"Where are you off to?" Said a voice. It was Sherlock, he was stood in the doorway rolling the sleeves of his white shirt up.
"Going shopping for Mrs Hudson," replied Flora zipping up her jacket.
"Dull," he muttered.
"Well, someone's gotta do it," said Flora.
"Are you still up for coming to the morgue with me later?" He asked.
"Yeah of course," she replied. "Why do you ask?"
"I thought your nightmare would have put you off," he said with a half smile.
"How did you know about my nightmare?"
"Red eyes, you're shaking slightly," Sherlock replied. He grabbed hold of Flora's arm and placed two fingers against her wrist. "Your pulse is quite fast too." Flora shook her arm, making Sherlock let go. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine," she didn't want to speak about it so she took off down the stairs and out off 221B. Flora could sense Sherlock watching her cross the road and turn the corner.

************************************************************************
Flora had got all the essentials and was now walking back. The sun was starting to come out, like it was supposed to be in June. She was just about to cross the road until she bumped into somebody, knocking the shopping bags out of her hands and food spilling everywhere.
'Apologies," said the voice of the man. "Let me help." He placed his black umbrella down to help Flora pick up her things.
"Thank you sir," said Flora shyly as she stood up. She mad eye contact with the man and he smiled back. He wore a very posh, black suit with a white shirt and red tie. His mousy brown hair was neatly combed back with flick of hair over the top of his forehead.
"My pleasure Miss Grey," he said.
"How do you know my name?" Flora asked, feeling slightly scared. He ignored her.
"I see you're getting along very well with my little brother, he's told me all about you."
"Sherlock?" She asked.
"Indeed," he replied. "Only met him yesterday and now you're solving a murder together. Might we expect a happy announcement by the end of the week?"
"I'm sorry?!" Cried Flora in disgust. "What happens between me and Sherlock is our business. We're nothing more than flatmates!"
"I beg to differ," he said darkly.
Flora gave him a cold glare. "If you don't mind, I'll be off now." She started to walk of but she was blocked by the man's umbrella sticking out in front of her.
"As my childish brother refuses to listen to me, I have something that needs to be spoken of," said the man putting his umbrella at his side.
Flora sighed. "And what might that be?"
"So are you willing to hear? You might want to tell Sherlock too, that's if he'll listen."
"Depends what you have to tell me," she replied sternly.
"The East Wind is coming," he said. "The man of your nightmares will come and he won't go away."
"Is that all?" Questioned Flora sounding disappointed. "What am I supposed to make of that?"
"I can't say anymore, Miss Grey. Everything else is strictly confidential."
"Oh okay then," she sighed. "I never caught your name."
"Mycroft Holmes, British Government," he smiled and took off down the street, swinging his umbrella in the air.
That must mean he works for the government, thought Flora. Very mysterious just like Sherlock...