I Want

AYYYYYYYYYY.

I'M FROM CHI CA GO.

Sry. I just had relatives over...

That was an experience.

Enjoy~

Rachel's POV(*gasp*)

I fluffed the pillow beneath (y/n)'s limp head, brushing her hair down around her face. SHe was pretty, not really in an obvious way, but when you take a long look at her she's gorgeous. I can see why Dan dated her. I felt the urge to mess with her, as if I was obligated to do so as Dan's new... I don't know what to call us,but I really don't think it's fair to mess with her further. I had so much power here. I could've done anything to her, but I've done the worst of all. I'm with Dan. I knew he still had a thing for her, but he's convinced she won't let the past go. I may not know her, but I have a feeling she will. Then again, Dan had made his decision and I'm happy when I'm with him. Am I not deserving of happiness?

"Hey Rach?" I looked up at the door at Melony, another nurse here. "There's a new patient they assigned you to. I'm supposed to pick up where you left off with Miss (l/n)." she said.

"Uh, it's (y/n), Melony." I said, glancing back at the pale figure. I was strangely attached to her. I felt a pang of guilt shoot through me. I'm not her nurse anymore. It's fine. Being with Dan is fine now.

"Okay, then. Your shift is over by the way." Melony said, smiling widely at me. I nodded and tucked (y/n)'s blanket for the last time, stepping away from her. She seemed to taunt me from her little prison, trapped within her own body, mocking me for when she wakes up. I felt my face harden and I left, clocking out. I glanced back at the wooden door, shut but ominous at the end of the hall.

The room with the unwakable girl.

I noticed Dan sat in one of the lobby chairs, his legs bouncing with anxiety. I knew he didn't want to be here and neither did I. He smiled when he saw me and stood up to hug me.

"Hey, beautiful." he said. My stomach dropped, my sense of appetite gone.

"I'm not her nurse anymore." I said. Dan looked down at me.

"That's better isn't it?" he asked. I nodded, my head filled with lies. Lies for my own safety, not others. I've spent my whole life caring for others as this nurse and I feel dirty. I'm betraying her. I'm betraying myself.

Just keep lying.

I pictured (y/n), laying helpless in her hospital bed, just a few floors away from me. I pushed it away.

I deserve happiness.

Phil's POV

I collapsed on the couch, exhausted from my restless nights, slowly stacking up. It's been 2 months and I'm beginning to lose hope. I'm the only one who visits her. I can't help but feel that she's alone, where ever she is.

Alone.

Scared.

I miss her being around. She was so good for Dan and whatever is poisoning his brain this way is getting to be too much for me. I just finished filming a video saying where we have been and explaining (y/n)'s predicament. I kept her and Dan's relationship out as I didn't know what is was anymore now that Rachel was around. I watched as the upload bar crept it's way to 100%, slowly driving me crazy.

Dan and Rachel came through the door, her in her uniform which made me sick to look at, and their bodies pressed together. They were kissing, bumping into things on the way. They just couldn't wait. I sighed, rubbing the purple under my eyes. 

"Oh, hey Phil." Dan said, breaking off of her.

"Don't start with me." I replied harshly. He held up his hands and they both ran off, giggling, to his room. It was like this almost all the time when Rachel wasn't working. Otherwise, Dan was holed up in his room to keep away from me. He was lucky to make such a smart move. "Ridiculous." I murmured to myself, flipping my fringe out of my face.

I glanced at the clock to see there was still time for visiting, and I hated to be there with Rachel. I hated Rachel. I also wasn't keen to the idea of listening to whatever they were doing in there. I grabbed my jacket and headed to my home away from home. It wasn't really my favorite place, but it's where I spent most of my time. I walked in through the sliding doors and the receptionist waved me up. She knew who I was by now. I headed down the familiar path, not having to think about where my feet were taking me. I knocked once and entered and a new, bright and shining nurse looked over at me.

"Hi, I'm Melony! You're here to visit?" she asked. I nodded. "Okay, well if you need anything let me know. I'm (y/n)'s new nurse from now on." she said, smiling. That's good news. She left and I approached (y/n)'s bedside.

I sat down in the chair there, looking over (y/n). Same as always, just slowly looking smaller and smaller. She has to come back. She has to fix Dan. He's making such a huge mistake. I never thought I'd ever be here. I felt the past months stress, all built up in me, break and wash over me. I felt tears sting my eyes. I can't live with this anymore. I can't deal with this.

I want to see her eyes alive. I want to hear that laugh. I want her to fix Dan. I want...

I want...

"Please come back. For my sake. For Dan's sake." I want both my old friends back, so I'm not so alone. "Please." I said, a tear dripping slowly down my cheek.

AYYYYYYYYYY. 

I was really tempted to just be like.

She protecc

She attacc

But mpst importantly, Phil wants her to come back

But I thought that might ruin the mood.

Yeah.

Stay awesome!

~Calymari