Girls vs Boys

Sup hoes.

Not much to say.

Check out my YouTuber Imagines, although it's more like a Dan Howel imagines with one Caspar Lee story.

Also follow me at calymari and DM me that you're from Wattpad and we can be friends. I've met 3 of my best friends here!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Hey, Louise, Zoe, Dodie, Joe, and Caspar are coming over soon so that we can film a girls vs guys video. You're willing to be in it yeah?" Dan said. I nodded and sipped my coffee. There was a knock at the door and I raised my eyebrows and he shrugged. Dan exited to open the door.

"Hey Dan!" That was definitely Louise. They chatted for a minute before Louise came into the kitchen. "Hello (y/n)! Great to see you!" she said.

"You too!" I replied, getting up to hug her.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Really well! How's Miss P?" I asked, pressing a hand to her stomach. (this is early in the pregnancy, not like now.)

"Well, but she's putting up a fight." Louise said.

"Really?" I asked, giving her a sorry smile.

"Definitely not as bad as Darcy was." Louise said with a smile.

"That's good." I said, nodding. 

"Hey (y/n), can you answer the door when the rest arrives while I set up the living room?" Dan asked. 

"Of course." I replied.

"Thanks, you're the best." he said, pecking me on the lips and disappearing. I smiled into my coffee cup.

"Excuse me?" I looked up at Louise.

"What?" I asked. She gave me a look. "Oh, sorry. I'm stupid. That's been going for a few days now." I said, smiling at the door. Louise squealed.

"Wait, am I not supposed to know?" Louise asked.

"Considering he kissed me in front of you, I think you're fine." I said.

"What about the others?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Dan." I said, nodding. There was a knock at the door and I excused myself. I opened it to see Zoe, Joe, and Caspar bickering about something.

"(y/n)!" Zoe said, pulling me into a hug. "They've got you answering the door?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's so Dan can set up the living room, but he's just getting out of stairs." I said. She laughed and everyone followed me upstairs. I put them in the kitchen where Phil had started chatting with Louise. I stopped to watch Dan shove the furniture away.

"Enjoying the show?" Dan asked, looking over at me.

"Shut up." I replied, going to answer the door again. Dodie was the only one left. 

"(y/n)! Looking good!" Dodie said as I answered the door.

"You too!" I said. She followed me upstairs and I put her in the kitchen as well. "Dan?" he looked up, red faced from the rearrangement. I giggled. "Do you want to tell them or..." I asked.

"I was thinking a prank would be fun." Dan suggested.

"Man, they are so lucky to have you as a friend." I said. He shoved me and I laughed. "No need to be violent." I said, nudging him back.

"Says the person who attacks back." he said, jabbing my sides. I shrieked punching him in the process. Some people had made their way in the room at the noise I had made.