T H I R T E E N

The way Nora was panting made Harry's entire body ache. He might just spontaneously combust the next time he heard her moan into his ear.

"Harry, I don't think this is such a good idea," Nora whispered, causing his eyes to shoot open and look down at her. It was a long way from the moan he'd been hoping for.

"Why do you always question?" He asked her with more than a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"I just—" She stammered, as she pushed up against his chest.

"You need to stop worrying," he told her, leaning in to kiss her neck.

"Says you, who doesn't have shit riding on this," she said as he kissed her neck.

"Nor, this is adventurous. This is fun. This is dangerous. This is sexy. You are sexy," he said, continuing the foreplay.

"Mm," she moaned and he smiled against her neck. There it was.

"Nora," Harry breathed against her lips.

"Hmm," she hummed.

"I won't let anything happen to you," he promised as he looked down into her eyes. She just stared back at him looking wonder struck.

"I know you're worried about... stuff. But I just... you don't... just you don't have to worry, okay. I won't let anything happen to you," he told her again.

Harry watched as her eyes softened and her brows furrowed slightly.

"Harry..." She breathed seconds before he felt her hand grip the back of his neck and pull him down so their lips connected.

Being the good guy wasn't hard after all. He couldn't really say he had any real experience in the matter. He did play the asshole in pretty much every relationship he ever had. But for some reason, there was something about Nora that made him want to change his ways. Maybe it was her total disregard of him – her complete loathing of him that did him in. Something made him want to weasel his way in. And now that he was finally there, it felt good.

"Think of all the girls who don't get a chance at making out with Harry Styles now..." Nora smiled against his lips.

"Who says?" Harry asked, smirking down at her.

"Fuck you," she laughed, smacking his chest lightly.

Harry pulled up, kneeling between her legs, his hands holding up her knees against his hips.

"Who says I only kiss you?" Harry asked, smirking deviously at her, testing the water a bit. He wasn't kissing anyone else, but who said he couldn't if he wanted to?

"Pssssh," she huffed, blowing out a large, sarcastic breath as she tried to sit up underneath him.

"No, Nora. Get back down. I'm just asking," Harry chuckled, pressing his body down against hers again.

"Well, I'm not kissing anybody else. And I'm sure as hell not fucking anybody else," she explained, her hands on his chest, trying to keep him at a distance.

"Who's stopping you?" He asked her, curious of what she would say.

"What? Do you want me to fuck other guys?" She scoffed and he shrugged passively. He didn't. He really didn't want her to, but he wasn't going to tell her that.

"God. Gross," she said, pushing hard against his chest, heaving him off of her.

"What?" Harry chuckled. Nora sat up, turning away from him as another scoff escaped her lips.