Amelia's other hand rested on the brunette's hip as she slowly brought Liv into her making the brunette push further into the strap on until it was fully inside of her.

"Just hold onto the headboard baby I won't go hard if you don't want me to" Amelia let out a ragged whisper against Liv's neck causing the brunette to moan, she felt Amelia rocking her hips building up a pace.

"That feels good" Liv breathed out as she was grateful for the amount of lube that was used. Amelia was wrapped around her like she was some sort of saint. She held the brunette and kissed her shoulder and neck all the while fucking her.

Liv didn't know if it was the drink or what caused her to do it but she knew how much Amelia was enjoying this. She wanted her to enjoy it even more..

The brunette let go of the headboard as she got on all fours giving Amelia better access.

"Go harder" Liv moaned gripping the sheet and she could hear the groan coming from Amelia as she quickened up her pace.

The strap on rubbing of Amelia's clit each time she pushed further and further into Liv she was now rocking her hips in a fast pace and now it was her who gripped the headboard for stability.  

"Oh fuck" Liv moaned out, she knew she probably looked like something off a porn site but right now she didn't care. Drunken sex was amazing and it turns out especially when you are being fucked by a strap on.

The mixture of pleasure and slight pain as Amelia continued to push in and out. She could feel herself about to cum.

"I'm going to cum" Liv moaned breathlessly. She got up slightly holding on the headboard and Amelia now switched to hold her hips and she continued at a fast rough pace.

Seconds later the brunette cried out as her body shuddered violently feeling the orgasm take over as Amelia pushed in hard a couple of more times before her body went limp and she breathlessly collapsed against the pillow.

She heard Amelia climb off the bed and presumed she was removing the toy with her returning back to the bed seconds later equally as breathless. She straddled the brunette who lay on her back trying to regain her breath.

"Fucking hell" Liv gasped out, she reached up touching Amelia's breasts with her finger tips.

"I know you won't believe me but that was by far my favourite sexual experience ever" Amelia admitted  causing Liv to look up and smirk at the older woman who continued to straddle her.

Amelia was a lot of things..she was crazy at times and very stubborn but she never lied to Liv so her words sunk into the brunette as she continued to look up at her.

She wished they could be so much more than just this. Just a hook up for one another even though they both had feelings for one another. Liv was afraid to admit them because she knew it would push Amelia away.

"You Miss Roberts are my favourite sexual experience ever" Liv replied as her hand teasingly slipped between Amelia's legs that were spread either side of her hips.

Amelia's clamped her eyes shut. She felt Liv's hand slip down and touch her wetness. She could have sworn she never felt this wet before but fucking Liv the way she had and listening to the brunette's moans it was just too much.

Liv sat up while Amelia continued to straddle her. The brunette wrapped the older woman's legs around her as her fingers continued to stroke between her wetness.

Pushing through Amelia's tightness as she moaned and bite down on Liv's shoulder. This moment was literally perfect. Liv never thought a few months back that Amelia would let her in. That she would be so exposed like this and that Liv would actually be inside of her like this.