25 Love is not Over

Jungkook POV

"You're restless." Jin said as we sat in the dinning room.

"No..." I said.

"I am not asking. You ARE restless. Was it because of Jessie?" He said.

"No... kinda..."

I didn't know what I was thinking. Jessie kissed me goodbye and I grab her closer to kiss her more and moaned Jinri's name.

All new level of douchebaggery, Jungkook.

It's been five days since Jinri talked to me. I read her messages again.

She emailed me a picture of her in the black negligee

Only it comes with a little pictures of Bangtan crossdressing.

She gave me something I wanted so much but couldn't use.

It feels like I asked for an ice cream and then she gave a melted, warm, ice cream puddle. If that isn't the most cruel thing someone could do to me then I don't know what is.

My phong rang... I saw her name and I quickly picked it up from the table.

"Baby?"

"Did you think about what you've done?"

"Yeah... please... I love you... just please forgive me. It was a mistake. I'm sorry."

"How would I know if you're really sorry?"

"I won't touch you. Today. I swear. If you meet me today. I won't touch you."

"Okay. Bring food at the park. I'm hungry. Be there in 30 minutes or I'll go back to the dorm."

"I love you."

Line's dead.

——

I looked at at Jin and he looks concerned.

"Hyung can I borrow your car?" I said.

"You're dating Jinri? Jimin's sister? I saw the caller, it was her. I heard her voice. You're not dating Lain... You're dating Jinri."

"Hyung... I'll explain later. I need your car keys now." I said.

"Do you have a death wish? You know, go... now... We'll talk later. Go..." he said as he gave the car keys.