Taehyung on the other hand seems fed up.

"JESSIE IS IN OUR DORM! Jimin quit touching my thighs. I swear you always do that when you're nervous." Taehyung stood up.

"That's what your hiding? What's a Jessie?" Lain said as she looked me.

You're holding your breath. You forgot to tell Lain about Jessie.

"Jungkook's ex." You said.

Lain stood up and grab my arm. You were still unable to move.

"Tell Jungkook that his girlfriend knows about his reunion with his ex. He knows where to find me. Let's go Jinri." Lain said as we left.

--

When you arrived at your dorm, Jinri quickly rub your back.

"Are you okay?" Lain said worried.

"Yeah..." You said.

"Are you sure? Awhile ago you were asking me if a guy will look for someone to bang if they don't get it from their girlfriend but now you're fine with him meeting with his ex." Lain said.

"If they're gonna do something like that, they won't be meeting at the dorm. So I'm fine. It means they're only talking." I said.

Suddenly the door sprang open. Jungkook appeared catching his breath.

"Baby... I didn't do anything. I was about to text you. I swear." Jungkook said in between breath.

"Oh I know, I was just telling Lain right here." You said.

"I understand you're mad but- what?" He said confused.

"Really Jeon? The stairs?" Jessie came in.

"Hi Eonnie, hows the wedding?" You said smiling.

"It... was... fine... See? I told you she wouldn't get mad." Jessie said.

You saw it. Something that made your blood boil but you chose to be composed.

"This is weird. I'm gonna go back to my room since I have nothing to do with this." Lain said.

Jungkook sat opposite you while Jessie beside you. They are looking at you like an animal at the zoo.

"So, anybody wants to tell me the reason why you two are talking." You said.

"I just want to tie loose ends. We didn't exactly end up on good terms. I felt bad about what I did. Don't worry I won't tell Jimin about the two of you. I came here because Jungkook told me to explain to you. Even if I told him you will believe him." Jessie said.

"Having said that... I'm going now. My husband is waiting for me. Jinri... let's talk some other time." She said as she leaves.

Jungkook stood up and lock the doors.

Then he quickly sat beside you and kiss you on the lips.