Chapter 5:Slave ,NEVER

"Umm.Victor ,I'd like to go to the mall today coz I've got no clothes and I need clothes of my own." i said with a smirk.

"Sure ,but you better go in disguise,OK." he said with a serious look on his face.

"Fine,"I said

I wore Victor's huddy and some big trousers ,I hardly put any make up making  me look really weird.

"You ready ?" he asked swinging his carkeys.

"Yea ,"I said.

I was so excited I'm getting new clothes.But scared ,hoping we weren't going to some big mall.I was thinking we just go to forever 21 buh, whatever.

Finally ,we reached the mall.A different mall.But it had all girl stores.

"Bye,Imma stay in the car."he said

"Fine,"I said.

My only chance to escape. Phew!Freedom at last.I entered the mall in a fashionable way acting like I have been to tans of malls.I went and bought strawberry smoothie and went ahead to the cloth stores.First ,I bought some cute USA high short from forever 21 and some cropped tops together with tank tops.In total I bought too many things.Then ,FREEDOM!!.

I went to the little ladies room once I was done using it I went up to the window,just before I could put my right foot out ,Victor appeared .Oh no!

He's gonna be so mad .

"I'm sorry ?" I said trying to put my best dog face.

"What the hell ?,What's up with you I trusted you ,I've treated you my best and this is what you give me."he said disgusted.

"I'm so sorry ,you've got to understand me I've got dreams to see my brother .You've got to understand me please I beg"

"You know what ?,I dont  care .Fine ,try to escape again and you'll see me.Get into the car,NOW !!!!.he said really pissed off.

I quickly ran out of the bathroom and his my self in a corner letting all my tears out.I could feel the pain he's feeling ,it wasn't a good feeling.I regretted trying to escape I remembered him telling me about his family ,how stupid of me to forget that.

I stood up ,cleaned my trouser using my hands,wiped my tears,picked my bags and got up ready to face an angry Victor.

"Get your ugly arse in here !" he commanded.

I did as he commanded because I didn't want to get on his bad side.From then ,I blacked out !!

♥★♥★♥★★♥♥★★♥★★♥♥★★♥♥★★★♥♥★♥♥★★♥♥★★♥♥★★★♥♥★★♥♥★★♥

My morning was totally different ,I woke up shocked that it was actually morning.I couldn't move ,my vision was totally blurry ,two buff figures stood in front of me.I blinked twice and my vision got better.

I was tied to a rope on the bed and the two buff figures were guards .I think.They all stood there with stone faces .The room I was in was quite different from where I had been sleeping for the past two days.

"Mr.Boss ,she's up !!"one man said.

Mr.Boss???.I had a feeling this wasn't too good.

Tom burged into the door,with a small smile.

"Hey my princess !"he said with a cute smile.

I couldn't deny the fact that he was totally cute .

"Dont you ever call me that ,you're not even worth to call me my name."I said giving him a cold glare.

"Who are you talking to like that missy " he asked lifting his eye brow up

Umm..you ,Tom unless your ghost!"I said returning the harshness he gave me.

"I thought I told you once ,never talk to me disrespectfully or else I'm going to snap your head." he said

"Well ,come over here and try ,"

"Ouch ! ,Mr.boss just got served." the two guards said before busting into laughter.

They just made me laugh.He just gave the two guards a cold glare.

"Boys !,untie her immediately !"Tom said.

They immediately got to work.

"Hey,I'm Kyle and I'm River." they both said

"Nory " I said..

"Tom ,Where am I ?"I asked.

"Oh!,in my house leaving with me paying for all you've done to me.Your now my cute slave." he said with an evil smirk.

"Wait.What ???Slave ?Never !!!!."I shouted disgusted by his words.

"Well,baybe you better believe it ."he said.

He's words just left me in utter shock.

What next ?.Death.But I couldn't leave my brother in earth alone.Oh dear Lord !why did my life have to be this confusing ??.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Did you like it ?Please say you did.I'm trying my best please understand me its my first book.Please!!!.Thanks ,hoping you like it :D

•African boo !!!!

"Problem's out !! Eep ! You excited coz I am

BTW no hate message required thank you.xo