Im not scared by you anymore !!!°°

"Oh so you think your words make me scared, not at all ,Tom not anymore OK !" I said with all the pride I had

He hardened his look and looked at me intensively ,I wasn't going to give up on him.I returned the hard look and finally he gave up.

"I'm going to make your life misreble !Ull pay for breaking up with me ."he said

"Oh ! really ?  and that was to make me scared .Oooh I'm soo scared Tom is going to make my life miserable sarcasm sarcasm "I said with an evil smirk

He seemed to be pissed of by my strong words .Luckily ,Victor walked in the sitting-room.

"What's happening" he asked with confusion written all over his face .

"Morning Mr.Tom," I see you've met Nory here.

"Morning ,Victor..I'm off to work out some shit .Make sure she's safe and alive ,make sure she doesn't escape !

Coz if she does ...."he said sternly making Victor to shiver

With that ,he just walked off the apartment.

Victor gave me a confused look.

"Do you know him ???" Victor asked.

"Yea ,sadly "

"Who is he to you" he asked .

"Its a long story that I don't want to talk about . "I just said.

"Please, Please ,Please tell me ,I'll give you an answer to one question you want to know about me."he said

"Okay ,Let's take a sit ,"I said not sure if I was ready to tell him this.

Once we sat ,I made sure I was comfortable and all my tears were held back.

"Umm,Tom and I dated for 1 year and a couple of months,he was a party animal with no limits and once he was drand he'd go crazy and all kinds of violent. After some 2 months I finally got him to stop drinking ,since it was the only drug he took.We spent happy mornings and awesome nights.Then,one tragic night ,When he was at my house he heard the news that his father had died.

He put all his anger on me he'd threaten me that if I didn't strip for him he'd kill me .This went on for some months till his family got broke he started taking alcohol ,mandrax and smoking weed at the tender age of 16.

He started to put on tantrums and blamed me for his parents death.His mother later died from high blood pressure .I had hoped to break up with him earlier ,but then ,I was all he had. So I just went with the flow.I was beaten up ,raped and thrown into bushes.

I had enough of him.He took much of me.I decided to break up with him.

He didn't take it so good.He threatened to kill my family so we moved to this town."

I could feel tears well in my eyes as Victor pulled me into his arms."Nory ,Dont worry ,it isn't your fault ,I'm so sorry ."he slowly rubbed my back and kissed my fore head.

"This is why I didn't want to say this ,he makes me have an emotional breakdown." I said

"Nory , you can't ran away from your fears ,you've got to fight them." he said.Which was very true .

"Cmon,I wanna show you something" he said.

"Where are we going ?" I questioned.

"Ull see"

*****

Wow I was stunned ,The sun rise was too beautiful .Its yellow rays made Victor look handsome.

"What do you think ?" he asked

"Am amazed !.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OK ,I hope that wasn't as depressing .Please tell me what you think,It will make a difference .It will motivate me.I took an hour writing this so please give me some credits.Love ya

•African boo