Soft heart

Finally we reached "home" safe and sound .I was pretty hungry but too afraid to ask him for some food.He opened for me my door and once more to tingles ran through me as he smiled at me .I looked at him until I remembered this hottie is my kidnapper then my smile faded .

He reached for his keys under the carpet and opened the brown wooden door ."Wow ! Your house is pretty neat and beautiful  " I exclaimed hoping to make him smile .For sure ,he did smile."Thank you ,Nory " he said with a cute smirk

"Hey ,Where did you hear my name !" I asked .

"I heard your friend say that"

He made me remember my brother who is frustrated and worried looking for me

" Mmmmh" I just replied sadly

"I'm sorry for reminding you that " he said with pity showing all over his face .

"Nah ,it's fine " I said

"No really ,I know how  tough it is " he said .I just smiled .

I walked over the red and black carpeted floor feeling relaxed knowing that he cares.

"Want some food ?"he asked .

"Yea,Thought you'd never ask ".

<<<<<<<<<<<<30 minutes later <<<<<

"So you do know how to cook !" I said

"Yea ,"

I finished eating my yummy food and put the plate in the dish washer.

"LAST ONE GETS TO DO THE DISHES !!!"I shouted 

"No fair " he said .

"Sucker !" I said with all happiness .

"What did you just call me !" he said  with seriousness and anger .

"I'm so so so sorry ,"  I was so terrified he's going to snap my head ,Oh dear Lord ,Please protect me .

Then he moved from his seat and took out his gun and held his gun towards me .Good bye Earth !!.Thank you for all you've done to me .

Then ,he burst out into laughter !!,It was a prank !!!!!.ooh he's going to pay for this we'll see who's the prankstar !!

"You should have seen your face ..Hahahaha .you were sooo scared "Victor laughed at me

I gave him a death glare then he left me .

"Victor ! " I shouted

"Yea ,Nory !"he shouted back.I love the way he says Nory .

"Umm,where's  the bathroom ?"I asked him .

"In my room ",he said

"Oh !Thanks !"

I removed my cropped top  and skirt only remaining with my bra and panty.I put them on the bed .I uncliped my brunnete puffy hair from its ponytail. I entered the bathroom and unclipped my bra and removed my panty .

Once I was done ,I wore Victor's baggy trousers and some big top. I removed my phone and started listening to brothers' jam and remembering his last words to me 'I love you '

My eyes just started flowing with non-stop tears .Victor entered the room and found my crying ."Look at me " he said .

I looked at him with my tearful eyes ."Nory ,what's wrong ?"he said with care in his voice .

"Nothing" I just said trying not to make eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry,I know you miss your family but  you have to stay strong,I'm sorry for kidnapping you and shouting at you earlier."

"Its fine ," I just said .

"We'll talk about this tommorow ,OK"he said lovingly like my mother .

"Thank you " I said back.

"Wanna go watch a movie ??"he asked

"Sure !" I said .

he sure knows how to turn up a girl.