Chapter : 8 CAUGHT !!AGAIN<||>

"Do you really want to see those stupid violent layers ?"he said flipping is perfect strawberry blonde hair. Nory !Stop checking him out he kidnapped you !.OK.Really ,I'm so weird.Why ?? are you sooo perfect.

"Nory ?Nory ?? are you there ?"he said.

Oh shit !I was daydreaming ,now he's gonna totally think I'm a weirdo!

"Oh,I'm so sorry!"I said trying to hide my reddish pinkish blush with my hair.

"Oh really !,or were you checking me out ?"he said giving me that cute smirk of his.

"Oh me ?Check you out !,Oh you must be kidding me ."totally lies I was checking me out !!He's sooo fine

"OK ,fine !I'm going to check on my mom "he said.

"Sure !"I said.

Wait !!!Wait !!!!what ?.Did he just say his mom.

"Victo-r c-an I ......."i said realizing that he wasn't even there he had already left.

OK.I know this wouldn't end well but I had to know about his mom, He's always over protective about his mom.

I am so gonna regret this.

I went up the fleet of stairs and met an elevator.OK.really ?.Piki piki ponki father had a donkey .......It landed on 5.

I slightly pushed it ,afraid what would happen."Please insert password ." a robotic voice said.

Oh !Great !Just great !Passward?!Really???.

OK.Um try slave industry.I pressed it

slowly waiting for that error sound (eeeer !!!).

"Your password is correct !"the same voice said.

I roughly did a fist pump in the air !!"Booo,Yah ??!"I  said.

The door slowly opened. To my relief ,no-one was there.I walked out of the dark elevator and walked into a dully looking room.It had no curtains ,no proper lighting.But it seemed smaller than all of them.Then I had some familiar voice

Victor's voice.

Oh shoot !Why did I have to sneak in !Sometimes though, I Dont think properly.

"Hey Mom,"Victor said.

"Hallo !"some slow ,weak and exhausted voice said,She seemed in her middle 50's."Hatchu !"I sneezed,

"Oh !Shoot .I'm so sorry !"I said.Wait what?I talked now they definitely know I'm here.Omg !Victor is going to kill me .

"Who's there !"Victor said in an harsh tone.

"Its me ,Nory "I said feeling really guilty and sorry.

"Nory ?I thought I've told you !To leave my life alone!"he said softening his tone knowing how soft I am.

"I'm sorry ,I just wanted to know about your life ,your parents ,your background ,your life and all ."I said giving a pouty face.

All the anger and fury were held in his eyes.It looked like he was going to snap my head in the clip of time.

"So you wanted to know about me?Your gonna know about me !"he said kinda weirdly but with a fake /sarcastic smile :).

He grabbed my hand vigorously and led me to another section of the room.Since there was no lighting ,at all my eyes went blank.Then a figure appeared to me with a lamp.

"Isn't there any lighting here ?"I asked making me feel really awkward.

"Yea there is !"he said.

"Then,..Why aren't you lighting the the room ?"I asked

"I was waiting for you to ask."

"OK ,then !Put on the lights.."I said just a tad harshly. OK maybe a tad more.OK Idk .

Once he opened the lights. My eyes met something different. I was shocked.Was this realy Victor's mom ?.This cannot be !.She looked at me with her mouth agape.

We all stood there in awkward silence.

"Do you guys know each other ?" Victor said snapping my attention to him.

I burged out of the door not wanting to...........

:-* :-D :'( :-\ O:-) :-[ B-) =-O :-P :O ;-) :-* :-( :-D

Hey.Caught that cliff hanger.Ha!Eeey !Its been really long .But whatever ?.Love you all.Please I'm begging ,VOTE VOTE VOTE .

Thanks soo much for 15 votes !!!Thanks it means so much

I'm so sorry !This one is abit shorter and more boring than the ones I make.