Chapter 7:Freedom or nah ?!

I have him a quick nod so that he doesn't tell what I'm planning in my mind.I moved forward to whatbi think is a kitchen.I slowly opened the door and entered to my relief ,River was standing there serving breakfast.

He smiled at me and gave me my breakfast which consisted of waffels ,coffee and strawberry weetabix.

I moved towards my room ,then I felt some cold ,hard arms around my waist.I turned around to see Tom!.

"Get your filthy hands off me !!!!"I disgustingly said.

"You might call them filthy ,but we all know that you've got an eye for me."he seductively whispered into my ears.

"Let go off me !!!"

He tightened his arms around me making me let go of my plate trying to fight his arms .He pushed me into a room and locked the door. He then pushed me on the bed.I tried to fight him but he was way to strong for me to defeat him

*phone rings*phone rings*

Hallelujah !!I felt relieved as he let go of me and went to pick up the phone.

"What up ?"Tom spoke on the phone

*

"What ?She escaped ??"

*

"OK ,I'm flying there now !"

*

He hang up then looked at me.Imma be back to continue this.He unlocked the door and gave some orders to River and Kyle.Then ,i heard the door bang."Phew !,That was close."I told my self.

I got out of the room not only to find two women cleaning the mess I had made courtesy of Tom ,but also Victor standing by the door side .

I went up to the woman ,and told her to stop cleaning.It was like she was death.She like looked like a woman in her middle forty's .Her eyes sank and her skin was a pale black ,her silky short hair was pulled back with an Alice band.

It seemed like all slaves here wore some type of uniform. But I wasn't gonna wear one."If I were you ,I wouldn't be doing that ,"Victor suddenly said.

"Why?,Is Tom going to kill me for talking to a fellow slave ?"I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea ,There are cameras everywhere!"he said.

"Mhhh ,Anyways ,What are you doing here ?"I asked.

"I've received orders from Mr .Tom to come take care of you and I'm here to see my mother ,"he said.

"Your mother is a slave here ?"I asked.

"No.Not really,She's the wife slave to Tom ."he said giving me a sad face.

"Wow !,I'm sorry ?"I said since I had nothing else to say.

"Wanna go round ,I show you places."he said.

"Sure !.But first let me take some food."

I went to the kitchen and pulled out strawberries ,frozen milk and some butter.River showed me to the food processer and made 5 smoothies .1 for Victor ,Kyle ,Tom ,River ,The woman who cleaned mess up and me.

"River and Kyle !,I've made some smoothies for you." I shouted.

"OK.Thank you.We will come  for them "one of the two said.

I carried the three smoothies and distributed them amongst us three.

"Soo..Can we start the tour ?"he asked awkwardly.

"Yea !!" I said trying to act excited.

"OK.So before we start ,let me explain n.There are 5 secret layers and 2 underground layers or B's

B1 is slaves sleeping area which we are on right on B2 is where guard training goes down.Secret layers are more private but we call them P.

P1 is murder training.P2 is cover up for crimes.P3 is leisure.P4 is where kidnapped children under the age of 15 are kept.The rest are under lock and key .Though they are extremely private no one knows ,who lives there or what it has inside. This whole area is called work industry to the government and the common people .But to those in here its called slave industry.At the end of every year ,he will sell some slaves to the African countries or Middle Eastern countries ."he finished off with a huge sigh of relief, Then continued " I Dont know if Tom has told you but your in Colorado.

"Hold on !!!!Colorado ???!!,"I said .

"Yep !"

All my hopes of my brother finding me were shattered .I'm never going to fight freedom .If I'm to escape ,where will I go ??.If I tell them my story they'll think I'm crazy and take me to rehab.

-----------------------------------------

Eyyyy !!!My longest chapter !!!!.Ok.I know this one is a bit weird. I know I told you that I'm not going to be updating this week.But ,I'm at the doctors office using their Wi-Fi so I thought i update something small !.Anyways ,Hope you like it .xoxo

•African boo !!

•Shmeuur !!!!;)

O:-)

oh yah ! follo my IG account

that Kenyan boo sati