Chapter 2:Mr .Boss !

After that sweet talk ,we decided to watch a movie ,Lion King ! my all time best.Victor made some pop-corn and I closed all the curtains making sure that there was no light passing through !

Oh this is going to be real great !!.

"Nory !,come over we start watching the movie ." Victor shouted adorably .Aaawh his voice when he says Nory !!! it just makes me melt.

"Coming " I replied .

I got to the theatre room and sat right next to him yes a theatre room !!!.

I brought the popcorn next to me as Victor sling his arm around me ,making me to snuggle on his chest oh !dang his perfect abs .

Warm tingles moved within me when his clear blue eyes stared at me with a smirk."Why you  checking me out ?"  I asked with a smirk .

"Coz your unusual ," he replied back.

"Ow! Thats gonna leave a scar ."

"No I mean you're not ordinary ,In an awsome way I know I've only known you for  a couple of hours but ,I feel like I've known you all my life .Your presence just makes me feel at ease .I like you so much."he said with sincerity in his eyes

"I never knew I had such a strong impact on you ,It makes me feel so happy,You know at first you could have been a little easier on me ,u scared the wits out of me !" I said back trying to give an innocent look .

"I'm sorry " He said

"You already apologized so its fine ," I said

" Thank you "he said.

We returned back to our movie which I wasn't even paying attention to ,All I could think of were his words. " Hakuna matata " feeling proud to be a Kenyan . Finally the awesome movie ended .

"What time is it ?" I asked Victor.

"Um,11:30 pm" he replied giving me that duh !.look at the time look.

"Better get sleeping ,or else tomorrow I wasn't going to wake up ." I mummered .

"Good night Victor "

"Let's go sleep ," he said.

"K,Let's go ". I said following Victor leading the way.This house was too large for him to leave alone .

He opened his room and led me to a white king bed which could fit 7 people. He motioned me to lay on the bed and sleep ,I did as he commanded.

"Wait ,wait ,hold on! We sleeping in the same bed ."not that it was bad,but I was just abit curious.

"Yea  What's the problem " he asked

"Oh nothing,"

I was to tired for an argument so I just shrugged it off .

"Night Nory ."

"Night"

**++**++Morning ***+++

" Aaah !Justin Bieber is here for you Rory .

"Oh mih gosh !!!!"I shouted

He is leaning in for a kiss ,oh my Justin you sure have fallen for m--ee--ee. My head hit the ground ."Ouch! That hurt " I said while in pain.

"Hahahahaha !!!;!!" Victor laughed out .

"You pranked me !!",,Do you know how important my biebs is to me .He's my everything ,I love him to bits.

"Yea,There was no other way I could wake you up ,I've been trying for the past one hour." he replied with all smiles

I was just happy he was happy too.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up and wore some new clothes Victor's clothes.I roughly put my hair into a loose bun as I walked out of the room and smelt bacon and strawberry smoothie .

My favourite!I ran to the kitchen and met a shirtless boy by the name of Victor did I also mention that he was SHIRTLESS !!!.

"Quit checking me out and have your breakfast."Said a smirking Victor

I blushed in shame and took my breakfast .

Once I was done ,I took my plate to the kitchen *ding dong ,door bell rings*

"I'll get it !!"I shouted .

I went and answered the door,and what I saw wasn't good ...

My ex..

"Hello Nory ,"Tom said with an evil smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and slammed the door.

He quickly opened the door and started shouting at me for something wrong i had done.

"What are you doing here?"I questioned with a sassy look.

"Oh ! so Victor hasn't told you that I'm the one who kidnapped you .Haha you thought you could escape me but here you are .I'm going to make you regret leaving me .

★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★♥♥★★♥♥★★♥♥★★♥♥★★

Hello !This one is better thank you for 2 votes even though  its little   ..Pliz dont give up on me pliz !!

I'm going to make this book better please help me reach at least 50 I'm begging.Tell people pliz .Thanks

•Africanboo!!!