Chapter 9

When we got to the train station, Harry and I pushed our trolleys while Hagrid took the lead.

As I pushed my trolley alongside Harry's, Sev stood up and jumped into my shoulders, almost falling to the floor in doing so, and sat right there. His tail hanging and occasionally swinging on my back.

"You two became awfully close over the month," Harry noticed.

"Right?" I replied with a smile.

We continued walking while Sev snuggled his head to my face from time to time.

Hagrid took out his pocket watch and looked at it.

"Blimey, is that the time?" Hagrid exclaimed as he stopped walking. "Sorry but I'm gonna have to leave you two."

I looked at him and seems to be panicking a little.

He patted his coat and said, " Dumbledore will be wanting his... Well, he'll be wanting to see me."

"Now," he cleared his throat. "Your train leaves in ten minutes. Here's your tickets. Stick to it, both of you, that's very important. Stick to your ticket."

He gave us each a ticket and I examined it. As I looked at it, confusion starts to take over me.

"Platform 9 and 3/4?" Harry and I asked.

"But, Hagrid," I said as I continued to look at my ticket in confusion. "There must be a mistake."

"This says platform 9 and 3/4," Harry continued for me. "There's no such thing, is there?"

We both turn to look at Hagrid for answers and my eyes widened in surprise to find out that he wasn't there anymore.

I looked around trying to find him but he was nowhere to be found.

"How can we lose a guy that big?" I asked Harry.

Harry sighed as he gave up looking for Hagrid.

"Come on," Harry said as he pushed his trolley forward.

I followed him as Harry made his way to a man that was wearing a security uniform.

"Excuse me," Harry called out to get his attention. "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find platform 9 and 3/4?"

"9 and 3/4? Think you're being funny do you?" The man said in an annoying tone and he walked away.

"Maybe you shouldn't ask people that," I said as I went beside him. "Didn't you get the memo that it didn't exist?"

He looked at me and said, "But why would Hagrid give us this ticket if it didn't exist in the first place?"

I sighed as I shrugged. I was about to tell Harry that maybe we should just return to the Leaky Cauldron when I heard someone say a familiar word.

"It's the same as every year, packed with Muggles," a woman with short red hair said as she led five children with trolleys through the station.

"Muggles?" Harry and I said as we looked at each other.

"Come on," the woman continued. "Platform 9 and 3/4, this way."

Harry and I looked at each other again and we both pushed our trolleys and followed the woman.

The woman stopped near a wall between platforms 9 and 10.

"Come on, Percy, you first," the woman said as she beckoned to one of the children.

The kid, maybe a few years older than Harry and me, pushed his trolley in front of the brick wall and ran through it.

My eyes widened as he went through the wall and disappeared.