Mrs. Bella Cullen

Start from the beginning

"Oh, um, well, I don't really know.. Is there anything you wanna do?" I ask, drinking my juice after.  

"Well, you know this place more than I do, so why don't you just figure it out?" She says, giggling after.  

"Hmm.." I think for a little. "Okay, how about a walk on the beach? Maybe a swim too?" I ask, finishing my pancakes. 

"Okay." Bella looks down and smiles. "I'm finished.."  

"Are you full? Do you want more?" I ask, smiling.  

"N-no.." She stammers and blushes deeper.  

"Okay, go get ready." I get up and take her plate and kiss her softly. She kisses back and then I pull away and she giggles and skips to the bedroom again. I sigh and put the dishes in the sink and wrap the pancakes up and put them away. Bella walks out the room, her face red. "What's wrong?"  

"Alice didn't pack me a bathing suit." She says, upset.  

          Alice is my best friend. She and Bella became really close and I met Bella through Alice's party. 

"Um.. Can't you just wear your bra and underwear or something?" I ask, walking to her.  

"I mean.. I guess so.." She blushes and I laugh. "What's so funny?" 

"I don't think there was a time that you didn't blush on this trip so far." I smile at her and sigh. "Okay, go get your stuff ready."  

"You're mean." She playfully hits me and smiles. "Okay.. I will.." She leaves the room again and I wait until she comes out again.  

          When she walks out the room, she has on a jean skirt and a white t-shirt. She looks at me, biting her nail. "Were you watching me?" She asks.  

"Gah, no! I mean.. did you want me to watch you?" I ask, taken off guard.  

"Kinda.." She giggles. "Okay, I'll be waiting for you."  

          I just laugh and get dressed in something comfortable. We start to walk out to the beach and then we sit down on the sand and lay down. I put my arm around her and we talk. 

"Umm.. Edward?" She asks, worried. 

"Yes?" I ask, looking at her. She hesitates and then sighs.  

"Do you want to have kids?" She asks, looking away quickly.  

"Uhh, yeah.. I know it won't be possible though.." I say, looking up. She looks at me again, sad. 

"Why not?" She asks, taking my hand.  

"It runs in my family, the inability to have a baby. Or to conceive.." I sighs. "I don't know.."  

          Bella sighs and puts her head on my chest. "Well, I'm a miracle baby, you know." She whispers, looking at me.  

"Oh really? It's a good thing you are. Otherwise, I can't do this," I kiss her softly. She puts her hand on my cheek and I rub her back and rock her in my arms. Then, we pull away. "And I wouldn't be able to remind you how beautiful you are." I smiled at her and she blushed. "And I wouldn't be able to see you smile and blush at everything I do and say."  

"Edward.." Bella giggled and blushed. "Not true.. You just flatter me a lot more often than expected.." I giggle again and I kiss her again. She pulled away and smiled. "Okay, what else are we gonna do besides making out?"  

"What? You don't like it?" I ask, pretending to be sad. 

"I do!" She giggles and puts her arms around me. "I just want to do something else.."  

          I stand up and help her up. "Come on, I know where we can go." 

          She takes my hand and we walk to another part of the island and gasps. "Wow.."  

         There was a large waterfall leading into a huge pool of water, fishes swimming in it.  

"Edward.." She kisses my cheek. "Thank you!!" 

"You wanna go for a swim?" I ask her, smiling. She nods and we get into our bathing suits. "I dare you to jump with me from the top of the waterfall." I say, grabbing her hand. "Seriously??" She giggles and looks down. "You know this is crazy, right?"  

"Who said I can't be crazy every now and then." I ask, laughing.  

          She looks down and before I could jump, she grabs onto me.  

"Get on my back," I say, holding her legs after she jumped onto my back. "Ready?"  

          She whispers, "Yeah." In my ear and then holds on to me tight as I jumped into the water.  

          We surfaced back up and she was breathing heavily and she cheered.  

"That was a lot of fun!" She giggles and grabs onto me.  

          I smile at her and she smiles back and I swim back to the rocks and get out the water.  

          We spent a few minutes out of the water and I notice Bella's freezing. She was shivering and her teeth were chattering. I get up and get a towel and put it around her. She smiles and puts her head on my shoulder. "Tha...thank..y..y..you." She closed her eyes and I wrap my arms around her.

It's so weird to type in Edward's POV!! XD