26: Who's being a douche?

Start from the beginning

"I don't know." I mumbled ignoring the two pairs of eyes that were eyeing me and my reaction.

I didn't meet their eyes and continued looking at the direction where Kyle had ran off to.

I made a mental to pummel him real nice when I get my hands on him.

But the feel of eyes boring at the side of head made me feel anxious and nervous so having enough of it, I glared at the two girls beside me. "Stop eye raping me." I dead panned making them both blink simultaneously before chuckling.

"You know something." Amelia mused, her lips pulled up in a knowing smile.

"You know why Kyle is acting that way." Hannah cocked her head at me, they didn't asked instead they stated it as a matter of fact.

"Nope, I don't know anything." I denied because saying 'yeah, I know. He's acting that way because last night he confessed and now he's avoiding me maybe because he's regretting what he said' didn't sound too good and I was already embarrassed by that being the possible reason.

"Fine, don't tell us." Hannah huffed crossing her arms like a spoiled brat who didn't get her way making me roll my eyes at her.

"Brat." I remarked which earned me a glare from Hannah and a snicker from Amelia as she nodded giving me a hi-five.

"Oh, you're here." I heard Zander's voice as he made his way towards us with Ryan trailing behind him looking down at his phone.

Zander pecked Amelia on her lips before slinging his arm over her shoulders pulling her close. They had a goofy smile on their faces as they stared at each other, looking so much in love and content.

I sighed dreamily at their love struck expressions, a smile curving on my lips on its own accord.

I heard a smack and turned my head towards the other couple to find Ryan with a confused look with one hand holding the back of his head and his phone on the other hand while Hannah had her arms crossed glaring at the confused looking Ryan.

"What was that for?" Ryan asked her incredulously.

"Your girlfriend is here not there." Hannah glared hard at Ryan as she pointed at herself before pointing at the phone on his hand.

Ryan smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of his head before leaning down to kiss Hannah who melted into his kiss without any restraint- so much for being angry.

I cleared my throat looking away from them and to Zander and Amelia who were in their own world- giggling and smiling at whatever the other person was saying.

I need new friends.

"No, you don't." Hannah said out of the blue making me turned my attention back to her. She was giving me her stink eye while Ryan had a guilty smile on his face.

"Sorry, you had to see that." Amelia said with a sheepish expression on her face as Zander chuckled in amusement.

Then I realized, I had probably thought that out loud. I chuckled awkwardly. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" I already knew the answer but I still asked.

And I got the answer I had expected, all four heads nodded at me and I smiled sheepishly at my slip up.

But the attention soon shifted from me to Ryan. "I think my phone is broke." Ryan muttered, hitting the back of his phone on his open palm.

I raised an eyebrow at his action. Like doing that would fixed his phone.

"No, its fine. You were texting with Kyle a few seconds ago." Hannah pointed out.