10: What's between Rose and Locha?

"What's between you and Lupa?"

I rolled my eyes at this question and ignored it like I had been doing for the last couple of days. I continued with the task at hand, that was to search for an awesome anime to watch during the weekends.

I had my earphones on and my eyes fixed on my laptop but my mind drifting off the question that was asked.

"I know you heard me."

I wasn't listening to any song or anything at all, I just plucked in my earphones because I thought if i had my earphone on he'd take it as a hint and alone me alone but since when did things started going my way.

Kyle plopped down on my bed beside me and pulled my earphones out. "Rose."

I sighed heavily and shut my laptop off before keeping it aside and facing Kyle with a raised brow.

I heard his question but I gotta keep up that act that I really didn't hear anything he said.

He narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously but still repeated himself. "What's between you and Luma?"

I snorted at his childish behaviour. "His name is Lucas not Lupa or Luma."

Kyle shrugged his shoulders as if he could care less what his name was.

After my unpleasant first meet with Lucas and then our series of unplanned run in on each other in college much to my dislike, had made Kyle curious because of which for a couple of days, he'd been bugging me about what was really going on between Lucas and me.

And each time, he asked me that question he never gets Lucas name right, he deliberately call him with all sorts of names even though I had corrected him every single time.

I don't hate Lucas but that doesn't mean, I like him too. He was someone from the past and I wished him to stay there but no, he just had to be in this college too.

If I had known he was studying here, I wouldn't even breathe the air 50 miles of where he was.

But then again, we had lost all contact and i didn't even brother to know about his whereabouts no matter how much I was crazy for him at one point of time, because like I said, I wished him to be a person from the past and not to ever cross path with.

And I have no intentions of rekindling our relationship.

"Back to Earth Rose." Kyle snapped his fingers in front of my eyes with a scowl covering his beautiful face.

I bit my lip contemplating whether to tell him or not.

There were many reasons to not tell him.

First, It doesn't relate to him in any way.

Second, we weren't even that close for me to share my past relationships or friendship or anything for that matter, with him.

Third, he'd probably make fun of me.

Fourth, Guys always support guys if they were up against girls, no matter what.

And I counted the reasons why I should tell him.

First...

Yep, there was no reason to tell him about it but it also didn't settle well with me to not tell him about it.

"Is Locha your ex?" Kyle's question brought me out of my reverie and I blinked repeatedly to comprehend what he had just said.

"No, Never." I yelled as soon as his words registered in my mind. "Why would you even think that?" I didn't know what made him even think that.