1: Who is my Roommate?

Rosie Hale's Pov

"Hey, that's my space. Go back to your own side of the room." My roommate snapped looking away from her phone and at me, with narrowed eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her behaviour. I picked my pen up and showed it to her to show her why I walked into her 'territory'. She rolled her eyes and went back to whatever she was doing on her phone.

I thought I would be free and happy here, in a new surrounding, new people and new everything but oh how wrong I was? I was proved wrong as soon as I stepped into my dorm room.

Because my roommate, Sasha Coldwater who was really as cold as her name, turned out to be major female dog.

She is beautiful, no doubt, with short shoulder length almost white blonde hair, her eyes the bluest eyes I had ever seen and her figure was like Victoria secret runway model.

You get the picture how beautiful she is but her poop like personality makes it all plain.

If your personality is ugly, you're ugly.

So, as soon as I stepped into my dorm room, she blocked the doorway with her hand and assessed me from head to toe.

I even smiled and introduced myself because that's what you do when you meet new people but she glared and said, " Sarah Coldwater." Then she huffed like a kid and continued. "I can't believe they gave me a kid for a roommate."

Which I found very, very offending. I am a 19 years old so that doesn't make me kid. And also just because I wore a Pokémon t-shirt doesn't make me a kid.

What? Everyone loves Pokémon.

She let me in after that then made a so-called boundary. She drew an imaginary line and informed me that I was to stay at the side where my bed was and not to cross the line which I couldn't even see, and come in her lane.

Guess who was the acting like a kid then?

The dorm room was a plain room with white walls, two single beds, drawer and study table on each side of the bed.

It was just...blehhh.

I shrugged of her attitude and went to my 'lane' and thought that would be it but her phone rang and she started bad mouthing about her roommate to whoever was on the other side of the call.

She started complaining like a child about how her roommate wears a Pokémon shirt and how many stuff toys she have.

Yep, right infront of her said roommate, me.

I glared at her but she pretended like I wasn't even here.

Fudging poop head.

How am I going to spend my college days here with her being my roommate? I asked God mentally and prayed for some miracle to happen.

My phone rang breaking me abruptly from my small mental prayer. Sasha snorted when she heard my ringtone which earned her a nasty glare from me.

No one insults my Naruto theme song aka my ringtone.

I answered the call. "Hello, Lily." I chirped happily.

"Hello, Roy." I heard Dalia's voice instead and my smile grew even wider than it already was.

If I smiled any wider my face would be split into two.

We were doing a conference call.

"Dalia." I squealed happily. "How are you and how is Seattle?" I asked happily but deep down I had a sinking feeling to be so far away from my best friends.