::You still didn't tell me who the kidnapper was.:: the yellow and black Autobot commented, snuggling further into the mech's side as some more stars appeared. ::I want to know who I need to scared the scrap out of.::

Barricade laughed as Bee pounded his fist into his other servo and glared menacingly. It was adorable, to Barricade, and the police car just hugged his boyfriend tighter. "Mayrin Walker. She was the captain of the F1 team for the Phoenix police. She ended up harassing me in a store once and she was really snobby. She almost seemed like a female human version of Starscream. The crazy glitch had a gun and shot Dorothy in the face."

Bee sat up abruptly. ::Oh my Primus! Is she okay?!:: The younger mech started to fret as he looked down at the police car for an answer. Bee, too, treated Dorothy as kinda a family member now. All of the Autobots did. She had really helped with getting some of the N.E.S.T. troops in order and help them train better. It was kinda hard to imagine the woman getting hurt somehow.

"Yeah, she's fine." Barricade commented, sitting up as well. "The bullet skimmed her cheek. It's was just a cut. Dorothy wasn't freaking out of anything, but Frenzy started to panic when we all got home that night. Speaking of which, Frenzy has gotten more clingy as of late."

::Maybe he's afraid someone is going to try and kidnap him again.:: Bumblebee commented and leaned back onto his chest, letting the police car wrap his arms around him back.

"Maybe, but I wouldn't be worried about anything." the police car commented, tilting up the mech's helm to look at him. "Right now, it's just you and me."

Bee blushed a bit and quirked a brow at the mech. ::What are you planning for the evening, Mr. Police Car?::

"You don't have to be that formal, Bee." the ex-con stated as he pulled the Autobot around and under him. "Just some kissing, maybe a little more if we get carried away~"

Bumblebee blushed and let his vocoder slide out of the way. He leaned up and kissed his lover on the lipplates as the mech over him leaned down to kiss back. The two intertwined as the kissing continued for a few minutes. Barricade remained dominant for most of the time, only letting the youngling pinch and rub some plating while the police car rubbed the Camaro's doorwings and made him squirm.

Someone's comm rang and Barricade pulled off the youngling. Bumblebee was panting and shaking under him from the amount of anticipation. He looked up at the mech, questioning why he stopped and noticed that someone was pinging him from base. Bee sat up and slid his vocoder back over his mouth. Barricade grunted as he realized that his make-out session was ruined by Prime or Ironhide.

Bee sat listening and his optics widen. He nodded and sighed off the call. ::They need us both at base. Something to do with that Ryder-guy going missing and the Decepticons.::

Barricade huffed and glared at the youngling. "And why should I care? I'm not getting myself into any more business with the Decepticons or Ryder. An enemy of Dorothy is an enemy of mine."

::But Optimus said something about finding files on you and Frenzy.:: Bee answered, sounding nervous that he said that. ::I really think you should come to base. Optimus said that once we figure out what the problem is, then we can bring Dorothy into it.::

"This has something to do with Mayrin and Frenzy getting kidnapped." Barricade answered randomly and Bee looked at him strange. "Ryder is apparently missing, the Decepticon are suddenly popping back up after a month, and Frenzy was almost kidnapped. They're all connected, I can feel it."

::Maybe you'll find out on the way to base.:: the scout said back, trying to agree with his boyfriend and nuzzling him on the side of the helm. ::Let's go, before Ironhide comes looking for us.::