Chapter 23

::You know you don't have to comm out of town just to say hello and kiss me.::

Barricade chuckled and pulled Bee into his chassis, cuddling with the little scout and relaxing. "But that's the point of having a secret boyfriend, Bee. Haven't you watched any human chick flicks before?" The police car heard the mech gasp in offense.

::I'm not some teenage human girl, Barricade.:: the Autobot scout protested, huffing and crossing his arms over his chestplates. ::I watch chase movies, action films, superhero movies, and-::

"Romantic movies where there's a lot of sexual tension?" Barricade finished his lover's sentence, earning a small jab to his side.

::Barricade, shut up! I do not!:: Bee whined and turned around, his doorwings smacking Barricade in the face and making the police car flinch a bit. ::I'm not a femme!::

"You act like one with all this whining you're doing." Barricade commented and Bumblebee kicked him in the side. Barricade yelped and stared at the back of the mech's helm, moving in closer to place his mouth up against the back of the mech's neck cables.

Bumblebee flinched and flicked his doorwings in annoyance. ::Barricade, what are you doing?::

Barricade only chuckled and licked the neck cables, making Bee squeak and pushed the mech away. Barricade started laughing and looked over at the pissed youngling as Bee tried to wipe the oral fluids off of the back of his helm. The yellow and black mech glared at his boyfriend and huffed, choosing not to face him again. The police car sighed and scooted up behind the youngling, kissing the back of his helm.

"Sorry, princess." the older mech commented and rested his helm on top of his boyfriend's. "I thought it would be funny."

::Well it wasn't!:: Bee protested and crossed his arms over his chassis. He sighed and leaned back into Barricade's frame, enjoying the heat and the protective feeling. ::And don't call me princess. I'm not a femme.::

"Whatever you say...princess." Barricade smirked as the youngling under his helm groaned. He wrapped his arms around the Autobot and leaned back, pulling the mech back with him. The scout yelped, but soon joined into Barricade's laughing fit. He went back to cuddling on the ground and looking up at the sky. "Just enjoy the stars, Bee."

The two lovers were outside of Tranquility, stargazing and spending some quality time with each other. The Frenzy things happened a couple of weeks ago, which meant the little mech was okay and at home right now. Dorothy had made a new work schedule, since they were going her more days off and the F1 team more days on. She was able to be home to take care of Frenzy and it gave the police car time to speed off to California to see his beloved for a while. Dorothy didn't mind, since she was the one who helped them get together and Frenzy himself seemed to like the idea of Barricade dating someone. So, he was pretty much set for the rest of his life.

::Anything exciting happen at home with the family yet?:: Bumblebee asked, generally curious about the police car's life.

"Frenzy got kidnapped a few weeks ago." Barricade informed the scout. "Dorothy and I were at the store and someone broke into the house."

Bumblebee looked up at his boyfriend with concern. ::Is he okay? Do you know who it was? I mean, I saw Frenzy last week when he came to base, so you got him back.::

Barricade looked down at the youngling's face and smiled, kissing the top of the mech's helm. "Yeah, he's okay." the police car answered back. "Dorothy and I got back just as the kidnapper was living. Dorothy ended up getting in a fight with them and I had to take Frenzy inside. He had some chip on the back of his neck causing him pain and I took it off. He was unconscious, but he seemed better. Dorothy went to the police station with the guy and told me to stay at home with Frenzy. I did and she called me later to bring him in."