**five**

"Oh my gosh!" I gasp out as I look around the room. Abel and Alfonso and a few other warriors had helped situate the room.

Putting all Vincent's stuff up. "Goodness gracious! And a baby tub!" I look at the little chair meant for the baby so they can take a bath comfortably. Vincent was asleep in my mommy wrap, it was a scarf that wrapped around his little sleeping body and was wrapped around me to hold him up safely.

"Thank you so much!" I tell the guys and they all smile at me, staring at me the whole time. I clear my throat uncomfortably. "No problem, Irina. Alright guys, you can leave." Alfonso says, shooing the unfamiliar faces away.

"You really like it?" Abel asks smiling at me, coming closer. If it wasn't for Vincent he'd be chest to chest. I smile at him politely, "Yes! Thank you so much. Vincent's going to love it." He chuckled, peering into the scarf. "You guys love to sleep." I giggle, "Me too! We should start a club, what do you say Rina?" I grin at Alfonso. "That sounds great." Alfonso looks Abel up and down.

"Goddess, let the girl breathe and Vincent too." I hold in my laugh, Abel glares at Alfonso.

"How about we take a bath, you stinky boy." I walked to the door closing it, but Vincent let out a loud yell causing me to jump back and look at him. He rolled over on his stomach causing me to quickly rush over to him. "You little weirdo." I giggled. I rolled him back and put him around some pillows.

I stripped off of my clothes and stripped him of his. I walked to our bathroom and closed and locked the door.

Vincent made silent faces as the warm water hitting his little body. I giggled, keeping him on my thighs, some bubbles surrounded us as. I hummed to him as I gently washed him with his new baby wash. I couldn't believe we've been here for two weeks now. And now my little boy is three weeks old! Almost a month already.

"We've barely got to see Raymond, huh love bug?" I ask rinsing him off. My hair was up in a ponytail, before we gotten into the bath I'd taken a shower already. Vince in his little vibrating chair.

"Mommy's clean...and nowww Vince is-" I let out a scream as the door opens. Causing Vincent to jump a little in my legs I cradle him to my chest and bring my legs up. All our parts hiding, "R-Raymond? W-what are y-you-" He looks down at Vincent. Cracking a smile, "He's a very lucky kid." I roll my eyes.

"C-can you please..?" He takes in a deep breath. "I love this view, but it could be a little better." Raymond is definitely more talkative and flirty today. He chuckled at my face and walked out.

"Don't ever do that to a girl, Vincent." I tell him as I climb out the tub carefully. I walk out after dressing us in some clothes. Raymond on the bed talking on the phone.

I smile at him he grabs my hand and pulls me between his legs. "Yes, it'll be dealt with. Good bye, don't call me for the rest of the night." He hung up a second after he finished his sentence. "I've missed you." My heart flutters in my chest. "I want you back in my bed." He grabs my neck pulling me closer, our cheeks grazing together.

"And what about Vince?" I say with a cheeky smile. "Of course, who else would slap me in the face." I giggle, Raymond looks down at the boy with longing eyes. I stare at Raymond, a memory flashing in my mind. A tattoo..."Do you have a tattoo of a mountain under your collarbone?" He smirks. "Yes I do...not a lot of people see it." I frown, "My friends, Princess." He chuckles.

My face pinks, "Why do you say that." I walk over to Vincent's little vibration chair and put him in there.

"Can I?" He nods, taking my hands and kissing them. "Please do." I ignite the dull tingles, I press my fingers against the tattoo causing us both to gasp and move away from each other in pain. I whimper at the pain, Raymond clenched his jaw and fists. "Fuck." He growls out.

"I'm sorry I didn't expect that." He looks up at me with a disappointed look.

"I have to go." I could tell he was angry, probably because now he knows I'm not his mate...or that he's always known but us making intimate contact like that hurts. Especially if it isn't your mate.

I take in a breath, falling face forward on the bed. I groan into the pillow. That's it, I'm distancing myself.

"Good morning, Irina." I smile at Alfonso. I grab a cup of orange juice. Ignoring Raymond's stare, I take a seat. Vincent wide awake in my arms as I try to maneuver myself to be able to feed myself with Vincent in my arms.

"Good morning." I repeat back, I glance up. Raymond slowly looking away but I caught his sight again. "Hey, Irina." I look up, smiling at Abel. "Hello, Abel." He grins at me, touching my cheek as he takes a seat next to me.

"Alpha." Abel greets. "Why are you so happy?" Alfonso says his nose scrunched up as he leans over to me trying to get a look at Vincent. "Can't a man be happy?" I smile, Abel was looking straight at me when he stated that though. Maybe he thinks I'll take his side.

"Do you two live here?" I ask the two men. Alfonso shakes his head. "Me and that creep over there are brothers, we live in a total bachelor pad." He says pridefully, a smirk on his face. I giggle, "Is that so." I take a bite out of my eggs.

"I might drop that soon." Abel says smiling. Alfonso furrows his eyebrows. "For who?" He says, raising his voice a little. "Someone." He looks at me and I smile. "That's good. You found your mate?" Abel's face falls, Alfonso snorts, Ray smirks.

"Uh, no." Abel mutters under his breath.