**two**

I look down to a full and sleeping Vincent. I bit my lip as I thought this whole predicament out. No one is ever this nice.

I never have this kind of luck. I can't trust these men so easily. That's always been my problem, I give people my trust to easily but not anymore. This little boy is my first priority and I'm not having him in anymore danger.

A knock on the door has me gasping softly, "Um, it's open." I whisper, the door opens and I see Abel and Alfonso. Alfonso pouts, "Aww he's asleep already?" He whines and Abel and I chuckle.

"He just finished eating." I inform, rubbing his little belly. He sucks on his pacifier and I smile softly, leaning over and kissing his cheeks.

"You're such a good mother, sweetheart. I can tell little pup is going to have a great childhood." I tear up at that. "Thank you so much. I mean it, t-that's the nicest thing someone's ever said to me." I gush, my cheeks tinting red.

I look down, "S-sorry...I'm annoying with all these emotions." Abel rubs my shoulder and Alfonso shakes his head.

"Duh, you literally just had a kid. Even though you don't look like it." He says looking over me. I cramp up and curl up next to Vincent.

"Yeah, why is that? Even female wolves don't snap back to their body after a pup, right?" Abel says turning all fatherly again. I look to Vincent as I slowly answer.

"I had to." I say shortly. They look to each other while I just cup Vincent's little face in my hands.

"Your baby's father." I shake my head, "D-don't call him that, p-please. He d-doesn't deserve that. But yes." I keep it like that. "Well, the Alpha just ordered a whole load of shi-crap for Vincent." I sit up, "No way." As the nods their heads with grins I groan, tossing my hair from side to side. "A lot a lot?" I whisper and they chuckle. "Yes."

I put my head in my hands.

"It should be here by tomorrow. Well, it is cause he said if it didn't-" Abel slapped Alfonso shushing him up.

I bite my lip, "W-why would he? I don't w-want to take his money." I say fisting my hands in my hair. "Sweetheart, it's okay. He was more than willing." I look up at him, stressing.

I take in a breath, "I'll get a job. And then I'll pay him back. He couldn't have possibly bought an amount that I can't pay back. Right?" The boys scratch their heads and clear their throats.

The door opens again, Raymond stepping into the room. Abel and Alfonso smile and wave bye to me as they walk out leaving the three of us alone.

He's still in the clothes from before as he walks in, I notice a plate and a cup of juice in his hands. I look up at him shyly, meeting his eyes. "Eat." He tells me as he sets the plate in my lap and he walks around the bed to the other side, the cup in his hand as he sits on the bed. I look down at the plate my mouthed watering at the grilled cheese and fruit.

"Abel took all my food." He explains but I'm already eating happily.

He looks at me weirdly before he chuckles and hands me the cup of strawberry and banana smoothie. I watch as Raymond looks down to Vincent as he stirs in his sleeps. He usually wakes up and then falls to sleep again but it's like he has to know I'm still there.

I try to set down my plate but Raymond shakes his head and gently grabs Vincent making me uncomfortable by the way he holds him. I giggle and place the plate and cup on the night stand and crawl over to the giant man holding my tiny son.

"Like this, see?" Vincent holds onto both our faces making me grin, I look up to Raymond as he looks down at Vincent. My heart seems to soar, I've never thought a man could look at my son with such a love. And that's all I wanted for Vincent. I wanted him to have everything I never did.

Your guard. My Wolf reminds me, and I collect Vincent back into my arms. "You don't seem like the type to like kids." I say smiling. "I don't." He tells me bluntly and my eyes widen.

"Oh gosh this makes this even worse." Raymond smiles as he looks down to Vincent. "He's an exception. And I usually don't pick girls up from the street." He tells me looking into my eyes, "but you're definitely an exception. My exception." My heart seems to fill with something alien.

Vincent lays between us now that Raymond finished his shower. Now he's only wearing dark green sweats that hang on his hips in such away that had my stomach twist in a funny way.

I took a shower after him and now I'm wearing one of his button up shirts and a pair of brand new boxers that he never had the chance to open.

My hairs up in a messy bun, curls sticking out every which way. Some framing my face in a cute way but other than that nothing's cute about it.

"T-this is y-your room, huh?" I say breaking the silence that I keep making awkward. He looks over, glasses on as he types on his phone. "Yes. What's your name." Now he's turned this too a question game. He at least deserved my name.

"Irina. Why are you doing this?" He doesn't answer, taking my hand in his rough ones. He kisses my finger tips causing me to let out a gasp. I pull my hand away from him making him let out a playful smirk.

I blush and look down to my baby who lays between us.

"I'm doing this because you're mine." I look up. "Y-yours?" He nods his head. "Yes." I furrow my eyebrows. "How?" He chuckles. "I'll let you sleep on it." He switches off the light and I poke him. "Yes, princess?" He says, his voice teasing. "Um, you're sleeping here to?" He flicks the light back on.

"Im no gentleman, gorgeous." He gives me a smoldering look that has my breath catching in my throat.

"O-okay j-just m-make sure t-to not roll o-over Vincent." He smirks and takes my hand again, kissing the inside of it. "Goodnight, Ray." He smiles. "Goodnight, Rina." I smile and kiss Vincent's forehead. "Goodnight, baby boy. I love you." I say and cuddle into the blankets, our hands still connected.