Chapter 32: End Of The World

Start from the beginning

She shot her eyes wide open and she was panting. That look in her eyes... she was truly terrified.

"Piri?" Sora asked and she sobbed into my shoulder.

"What's wrong, Lovebug?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"I... I... dreamt about the islands and the storm. I remember I seen a vision before all of this. Everything was going to be all right." she looked at her hands and closed them. "But I changed everthing!"

"How?" I asked.

"I told you, Sora, and Kairi about the other worlds I seen. I changed the future and caused doom for the islanders!" she shouted, "It would be better if I just..." she summoned her keyblade. "If I just faded into-"

"Don't say that!" I shouted and she looked up at me, dismissing her key. I sighed, "Take it from me."

"But-"

"We'll always be there for you, sis." Sora put his hands behind his head.

"Always and forever," I kissed her on the lips. A tear ran down her cheek and she broke it. She got up and stared at the fire. Then she turned back to me, her face still terrified.

"That's what scares me! I don't want anyone to get hurt because of my mistakes." I got up with her.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

"I don't know..." I summoned my key back. Riku walked up to me and I went to the oppsite side of the fire. I looked up to the starry night, "Maybe It would have been better if my heart never returned." I looked at Rainfell.

"NO!" Riku knocked the keyblade out of my hands and it fell to the ground, disappearing. His eyes were full of tears and he hugged me, letting them out. "Piri, if you die, who will be my light? I can't afford to lose you!"

"Yeah! And don't forget Light, Serah, and your sister? We promised we protect each other no matter what, right?" Sora said, "I know it's hard but we can get through this... together!"

Jiminy stood on Sora's shoulder. "And let's not forget the promise you and Sora made."

Sighing, I wiped off my cheeks and rubbed my eyes. I smiled, "That's right! We promised I would keep smiling." Sora nodded.

"Don't every forget that, mommy!" I jumped at a child's voice. I looked around, thinking someone was there.

"What's going on?" Riku asked and the child spoke again.

"If you killed yourself, you'd leave everyone you've ever know... I won't make it either..."

Wait, she called me mommy and said she wouldn't make it if I killed myself. So, that must really mean...

"Kiyoko..." I said and the others stared in confusion.

"Who's Kino... Kio..." Goofy tried to asked.

"Who's Kiyoko?" Donald asked.

"It's the name... I'm going to call my child." Riku gasped and shamly looked away. In 3... 2... 1...