A Night Alone

Sidon's P.O.V.
          "Yes. Now I have to hold up my end of the bet," Link said as he wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me down to kiss him again. I moved my hands down to the loose pants he was wearing. I slipped them off easily and he was left in his tight underwear. I pulled back from him, smiling lopsidedly. I started to pull off my armour and jewelry. I was soon left with nothing on, so I went back to kissing Link.
I moved a hand down to his bulge. I ran my hand over him, and he moaned slightly against my lips. I smiled against his lips, moving my hand more. I pulled back, trailing my lips down his jaw and neck. I soon made it to the dip between his neck and shoulder. I brushed my teeth against his shoulder.
He moaned, "do it. Mark me as yours," and with that I bit into his warm skin. He squeaked out a surprised noise, then chuckled low. I licked over the marks my teeth made, this caused Link to moan. I then sat back, link's face was blushing red, his hair a mess around his slender face. His blue eyes seemed to glow in the low light. I smiled wryly, grabbing him, and before he realized what I was doing, I flipped him over in one motion. He made a surprised noise but went along with it.
I bent over him, "you ready?" I purred low, my voice thick. Link looked over his shoulder at me, "fuck me for Hylia's sake," he said laughing a little.
"As you wish," I purred, lining myself up. I thrust in, causing Link to moan loud. He bit his lip, "fuck sorry. Don't want to wake everyone," he laughed a little uneasily.
I pushed again, causing Link to moan again, "trust me you could scream bloody murder and no one would hear you through my walls,"
After that neither of us did anything to stifle our moans. Eventually we were both finished. I fell beside link in bed. He wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me close.
"You're a dork," he joked. I feigned hurt, "what'd I do this time?" Link laughed.
"The way you look at me," he smiled warmly at me. I rolled my eyes, "I'm sorry, I'm just wondering how I got so lucky,"
Link huffed, then started to laugh, then he stopped laughing, "no, I'm the lucky one. You showed me that I don't have to be scared of letting someone into my life. And you make me pretty damn happy, so I'm gonna kill Ganon and then I'll come back here and we can live happily,"
I chuckled a little, Link made a face, "What?" I kissed him gently, "you said i was the dork," we both laughed, and for the first time since Mipha died, I was content with my life. Link yawned wide, "I think I'm gonna go to sleep. We do want to leave before noon tomorrow," link closed his eyes and after a little while his breathing deepened and he was asleep. I smiled at his sleeping face. His golden hair was still a mess, and it fell all around his face. I ran a hand through his hair, closing my eyes.
"Thank you. I truly don't believe that you know how important you are to me. You made me truly happy for the first time in almost a hundred years. Huh, that's weird to think," I sighed and opened my eyes, looking down to link's sleeping face, "What I was saying is that I love you Link, I really truly do. Too bad I'm a little scared to say that. Funny considering what we just did," I sighed again, "okay I'm going to stop talking to myself and go to sleep," I kissed link's forehead and snuggled close to him. I breathed in his warm scent, and I slowly drifted into sleep.

Jeez, sorry this was so short, I just don't know how to write these scenes well, sorry!