Be Mine

This song makes an appearance in this chapter so enjoy!

Link's P.O.V.
      "I'm scared," I looked down too, I could feel tears start to rise to my eyes.
      Sidon was silent, so I continued, "I've been scared ever since I met you. But it's because I can't lose you," I looked up, taking a hesitant step towards Sidon, who stood on the other side of the hill.
          "I know that one day something could outwit me. I know that I will have to go, maybe to my death, to fight Ganon. I know what it would do to people of one day I didn't come home! I don't want to do that to people," my voice was rising and by this time I had taken three steps.
           "I know it's a pretty shit thing to do, but I can't stand the thought that people would feel like this if I was gone! I don't want to hurt you," my voice broke on the last sentence, and by this point I was standing in front of Sidon. I could see now that he is crying.
       "I'm supposed to protect everyone, I couldn't rest knowing that I left behind these people that I loved," I was crying now too. The sight of Sidon crying was too much for me. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.
        Sidon looked up, tears still in his eyes, "that is no excuse," he took a deep breath trying to steady his voice, "you should live your life to its fullest, and you know, the people that matter most will know to look back on the good times. So stay with them and make those memories for them to look back on so they can feel better. Please, don't cut me off because you are scared you won't return from battle," Sidon took a deep breath and grabbed my hands, looking into my blue eyes, "now I wasn't expecting to do this for a while," he chuckled a little sadly, "but, now seems like a good enough time. Link, will you please stay with me to make memories? For as long as that is I would like to call you mine," 
       I gasped, "holy shit," I chuckled a little, "what I meant was yes. But, I'm scared that you will lose me eventually,"
       Sidon shook his head, I was going to say something else but I forgot when he bent down and kissed me. I melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He stood, and I gasped against his lips, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he held me. We pulled apart, both of us breathing heavily.
       "So, can I now say that my boyfriend is prince Sidon? That'll make some teenage Zoras angry," I joked, Sidon laughing a low, beautifully happy sound.
        "I guess you can, but let's hope you can either outrun them or be able to answer their questions about how I am in bed," he laughed a little.
        "Well I mean let's hope I can outrun them because I would be letting them down with my lack of knowledge in that department," I rested my forehead against his crest, "unless you can show me," I purred our the last part.
       Sidon chuckled low, "Well I'm sure if it's for an educational purpose," he once again brought our lips together.
       We broke apart when we heard a high whistle from above. We looked around, and I saw a familiar Rito landing by us.
"Hello Harth," I said calmly like I had just seen him walking down the street, and I wasn't in a compromising position.
"I just came out to stretch my wings. I definitely didn't think I'd see this," he motioned to us as Sidon set me down on the ground gently. His face was red, but I doubt Harth had noticed, "Are you going to introduce me?"
I laughed a little awkwardly, "Harth this is Prince Sidon," I paused, "Sidon, this is Harth," they shook hands and Harth started laughing.
"Wow Link, not only did you get the best looking Zora in all Hyrule, but you got a fucking prince," he snorted out some more laughter, "okay I should get back to the party,"
"Wait, Harth, can you not tell anyone?" I called out as Harth spread his wings.
Harth laughed, "yes of course I won't tell anyone," he paused, "but I'll tell Teba. Don't worry I'll make sure he won't tell," And with that he flapped off the ground.
When he was out of earshot I groaned loudly. Sidon laughed, "I'm sorry Guppy," he came over to me and wrapped a muscular arm around my shoulders, "why don't we go back to my room so we can pack for our trip to Kakariko," I looked up, my eyes wide with excitement.
"Your dad said you could go?" I didn't try to hide my excitement, and I was practically jumping up and down.
"Yep, we can leave tomorrow morning if you want," his voice was low now.
I nodded excitedly, "yes! Perfect!" I cried as I jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck, I kissed him quickly, "let's go and pack,"
He chuckled, "we should tell my father of our plan," he grabbed my small hand in his large one and lead me back into the tunnel leading to the grand hall. We came back into the loud room. No one seemed to notice our absence, so we walked quickly over to where Dorephan was sitting.
"Father! We are going to retire so we can leave early tomorrow to go to Kakariko," Sidon called out to his father.
Dorephan laughed, "if you are leaving early make sure to not stay up to late son," he made a shooing motion and I dragged Sidon behind me away from the king. We made it halfway to the door when a little Zora passed up to us.
        "Siddy!" She called out as she hugged Sidon.
          "Hello little Lari," he hugged her back, then he turned to me, "Link this is Laruta, my singing student," he said this with pride as he put a protective hand on her shoulder. I smiled warmly down at her and she surprised me by wrapping her little arms tightly around my waist.
       " Careful she's a hugger," Sidon joked, "hey Lari, do you want to go and perform? We can do the song we've been learning?" Sidon kneeled down to the little Zoras level, smiling brightly.
         She mumbled a little then said, "I'm scared,"
       Sidon's smile softened, "It'll be okay, you are a lovely singer," when she frowned again Sidon chuckled, "well what if I ran on stage, right after this song and sang a song? Would you go on after with me?" Laruta laughed and nodded.
         "It's a deal then," Sidon said as he extended his hand for her to shake. She took his hand, shaking it. Holy Hylia, and I thought my hands were small compared to his.
       He smiled and turned to me, "you won't do it," I said in a teasing voice.
        Sidon smiled wryly, "wanna bet?" I smiled back, "Alright if you don't do it then we just go to bed tonight," Sidon blushed a little bit said, "and if I do?" He purred. "Well let's say tonight will be a little more interesting than that," I was grinning widely now, "do we have a deal?" I purred as I stuck my hand out. Sidon took it and shook it, then simply said,"watch this," he then became surprisingly stealthy for being as big as he is and he slipped off into the crowd in the direction of the stage.
         I turned to the little Zora, " Come on we should get a better view for this show," I laughed a little as I held out my hand for the girl. She took it and I led her off towards a better spot on the stage. The only two seats open just happened to be beside Harth and Teba. They gave me a look when I came and sat down beside them with Laruta.
        "Where's Sidon? Is he running to get some stuff for you two tonight?" Harth teased as I settled into the seat.
         "Harth behave there are children present," I laughed, "and no, I got that stuff earlier," both Teba and Harth looked taken aback by me responding in that way but just shook their heads and stared talking amongst themselves.
        Laruta tapped my arm, "what do they mean?" Her eyes wide with question.
         I inhaled sharply, "they are just joking around," this didn't seem to answer her question but she dropped it. I looked up to the stage where the band was just finishing playing. The curtains drew across and it was quiet for a second. When the curtains drew back Sidon was standing in the centre of the stage with the band around him.
            He smiled at the stunned silence, "Hello, I hope everyone is having fun," he laughed, "and this song is dedicated to that one person who didn't believe me. Now look what you did," he turned to the band and whispered to them. I felt not only a few eyes on the back of my head. My face was starting to burn with a blush.
        Sidon turned back to the microphone when the band started to play. He looked at me and started to sing, "wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you," of all the Hylia forsaken songs he could choose, he chose this one. I mean I have nothing against it, I personally like the song, but I thought we were trying to be hush about our relationship? Oh fuck it.
         Teba elbowed me, "hey I wonder who this songs dedicated to?" He asked sarcastically.
          "You think this is bad," I laughed, "I have to fill out my end of the bargain now," Teba raised an eyebrow.
         Harth leaned over, "should I ask? Or is it not suitable for all audiences?" I could tell he was joking and not expecting me to answer with the ladder, and that made his face all the more priceless when I looked down at Laruta and shook my head. Hey, I mean Sidon is singing a love song to me in front of all of Zoras Domain, I can joke.
       "Holy shit," was all that Harth said. I smiled sweetly and sat back in my chair, looking back to Sidon. He was almost done his song now, "take my hand, take my whole life, too, for I can't  help falling in love with you," he finished his song to a flourish of applause. He smiled around and looked back to me. He bowed low then returned to the microphone, "Laruta I came up, it's your turn," she laughed and nodded, running up to the stage where Sidon lifted her up onto the stage beside him. They sounded really good together. Soon the song was done.
         Sidon strode over to me, smiling wide, "okay we should probably retire to my room so we can actually get out of bed in the morning," he joked to me. I smiled warmly and stood. Laruta hugged Sidon goodbye and we set off to his room. I grabbed his hand and I pulled him down the stairs and towards his room. We soon got there, Sidon pushed open the large door and held it for me.
         "M'lady," he said jokingly as I walked through the door. I snorted and grabbed his sash pulling him through the door. The heavy thing slammed shut behind him. I pulled him close, "Well I suppose I should uphold my end of the bargain?" I purred as he chuckled. I pulled him down to my level and kissed him like I would never kiss him again.
        We pulled apart, breathing hard, "I've never seen you this happy, and I must say I'm honoured that I'm what makes you smile like this,"
         I laughed, "fuck you are so cheesy," I closed the distance between us for another kiss. Sidon picked me up, i wrapped my legs around his torso and he supported me by grabbing my ass. Sidon backed up, holding me with one arm as he locked the door. Still holding me, he walked over to the bed and set me down. He climbed on top of me, i now noticed how much bigger he is compared to me.
"Are you sure?" Sidon asked me, I laughed.
"Yes. Now I have to hold up my end of the bet," I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again.

Quick warning the next scene will be smut so if you don't want to read it then just skip over it! Well enjoy and see you in the next chapter!

His Champion (Sidlink)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara