A Meeting with the King

Sidon's P.O.V.
I woke up with the warmth of Link pressed up against my chest. I laughed a little and smile fondly down at the little guppy in my arms. He frowns in his sleep, and I start running my fingers through his hair and he smiles. He grumbles something and somehow gets closer to me. I shake my head, smiling fondly as I look out the window that was across from my bed.
      The morning sun shone through my window and pink and orange were streaked across the sky like in a painting. I sighed slightly and felt Link wiggle around a little against my broad chest.
Link's P.O.V.
      I woke up when Sidon sighed. I looked up to meet his bright yellow eyes that were still clouded with sleep. I smiled and yawned widely. Sidon smiled back and chuckled.
     "Okay guppy we should get ready so that we can speak with my father," Sidon said around a large yawn. I sighed and nodded. I rolled out of the large bed and flopped, rather ungracefully, to my feet. I heard Sidon laugh from behind me. I turned to raise an eyebrow at him and he just motioned at my hair and face. I rolled my eyes, then realized that, other that a bit of stiffness, I felt really good. I lifted my shirt and pulled the bandages off that were tightly wrapping my stomach.
I was met by the arrow wound almost scarred over. I gasped and ran my hand over it. Sidon chuckled, I looked over to him, my eyes still slightly wide.
"Yes that's what that potion does," he chuckled a little at my shocked expression, then he moved to get ready. "Come now guppy, you have to get dressed so we can go see my father," he said while doing up his sash. He went into the bathroom, so I pulled off my shirt and started digging through my bag for something to wear. "Sidon! What should I wear," I called in the general direction of where Sidon was.
"I don't know," he sighed and paused, "maybe your zora armour," he called to me. I nodded and pulled the cool clothes out of my bag. I pulled the tight shirt over my head, making my hair staticky, causing it to stick up at odd angles. I pulled off my loose trousers, so that I was standing in my underwear. Sidon chose that moment to come out of the bathroom, he made eye contact with me then his face became red like his scales.
"Shit! Sorry Link," he exclaimed loudly as he turned on his heels so he was facing the wall. I don't see the big deal was so I said that. "Excuse me what's the big deal? I'm pretty sure that the majority of the Domain walks around naked, and like I have some concerns about that, but not the point," I put my hands on my slender hips and tapped my foot a little.
Sidon laughed a little, "I never really thought of it that way, but I'm still not going to turn around until you are decent, just to be polite," he said, his tail swinging a little nervously.
"That wasn't very polite language you used just then," I joked as I pulled the zora greaves over my legs. Sidon laughed a little nervously, "you caught me off guard," I rolled my eyes a little.
I went up behind him and tapped his back, Sidon turned around smiling, "Are you prepared," he asked happily. I nodded and he motioned for me to follow him.
       Sidon pushes open the heavy double doors, breathing in the crisp morning air. I stepped out onto the slippery tiles and almost fell. Sidon grabbed me before I could fall. A guard walked past, "wow the prince finally found someone," he said as he started to laugh at his own joke. Sidon's face grew as red as his scales and make a squeaking noise. He made sure I was standing than turned and closed the door. He turned back around, his face just a light pink now.
     "Come now Link," Sidon started walking off towards the throne room. I didn't understand what the issue was, but I pushed it away and stopped worrying about it. We soon reached the grand structure that was the throne room. King Dorephan sat on his throne. He was larger than life, in more than one way. Dorephan smiled a wide, toothy grin when Sidon and I walked into the throne room.
      "Link! You seem to be feeling better now, yes," he asked me, still smiling wide. I smiled and bowed a little, "yes king Dorephan, I am feeling much better, thank you for your concern," I looked up to meet his eyes and smiled. He nodded, rubbing his chin, seeming in thought.
      "You know, we have to celebrate you saving the Domain. I know that Ruta was your last divine beast to tame, and you will be needing to fight the great Calamity soon, but I implore you to stay until the night after tomorrow. We will throw a huge feast for you, and we will invite some others as well, you will see," he chuckled a little, looking at me expectingly.
What the hell could it hurt, I thought. "Yes King Dorephan. I would be honoured," Dorephan smiled wide.
      "Please champion, call me Dorephan," he nodded to me then turned to Muzu, " start preparations," and with the simple order Muzu rushed off. "Now I think you need some relaxing time champion, so I will relieve Sidon of his duties today and tomorrow, go have fun. You both seemed to have your childhood taken way to suddenly," and with that Dorephan made a shooing motion. Sidon and I turned and left the throne room.
      "Hey, Sidon, if we have the day to ourselves, I wanna take you somewhere," I turned and looked up to meet his yellow eyes. An evil grin on my face.
      Sidon raised an eyebrow, then shrugged, "Alright guppy, lead away," and with that I lead Sidon off to a place that I had found in my travels. Is this a good idea? Maybe, but I've been wanting to see if this works for a while so no time like the present I guess.