More Books By Me!!

I'm thinking of keeping this at the end of my story. It's becoming really popular and I should advertise some of my other books.
I'll add more until I'm probably done with this story!
Any way here's the first one!!

Read Living Our Lives As Parents

Description:

The worlds coming to a end. Well not if this new law can stop it. They choose every high school in the world for this new law called: The Baby Act. It's We're if you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend your given a partner and your forced to create a child with them. Your legally married for 3 years to support and raise the child and after that you could do whatever you want with the child. Of course, this is where our story begins.

Meet the kids of fairy tail high. Lucy Heartfilia, Natsu Dragneel, Juvia Lockser, Gray Fullbuster, Levy Mcgarden, Gajeel Redfox, Mirajane Strauss, Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, And Jellal Fernandez. Just of there luck, they have been chosen to be apart of this so called "Baby Act." Will they learn to love eachother to create there offspring?

(not really good at descriptions)

MAIN SHIPS WILL BE: NaLu, Gruvia, and Gajevy BUT, THERE WILL BE MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER ABOUT: Miraxus and Jerza

So if you like this description!
Make sure you go read this story!!!!

Read My Mafia Life

"Why do you need me so bad?" Said my father hasrshly. I gulped. I never thought he would hate me this bad. "Because, this is my life without you."

****************
"It's like my life is made for mistakes!" I yelled frustrated on the bed. "Sara, you do know what's going on? What's happening." She Asked. "Yeah, I know." I nodded.

****************

"I surely must have a damaged life!" I Said frustrated. "I can't keep nothing that's thrown my way, I can't keep nothing that's in my life for the better!" I ranted. "That's a lie, Sara. You've kept me."

Sarada Uchiha has been without her father since she could remember. She doesn't remember anything about her father. Always being bullied about not knowing who or where her father is she comes to her mother but, doesn't get anything out her. Finally she takes matters in her own hands and goes looking for him but, will it be everything she wanted? And even after that will her life still be the perfect life? It's her mafia life!

(Modern AU)

Ships: SasuSaku, BoruSara (maybe some more idk)

Started: 9/17/17
Ended :