A Song

V's POV

I wake up. I look at my phone. It's 11:00 pm.

I look around. Some of the members and me were still in bed. suga sleeping, and RM, J-Hope, and Jin were on their phones.

J-Hope notices me.

J-Hope:" Good morning lovebird."

I glare at him. Jin and J-Hope laugh.

Jin:" You know, you should write a song for Y/N:"

V:" A song?"

Jin:" Yeah. She would love to hear your voice. You can also do it with one of us too, I you want."

J-Hope:" We'll arrange date for you and Y/N. I think today."

Jin:" Today is a nice day to have a date. V, you better have the song done my night at 10:00."

What?!?!

V:" What, are you crazy?!?! I can't finish a song that fast!"

Jin:" Then you better start writing now."

RM:" I'll rap for the song."

J-Hope:" Great. Everything is settled then. See you at 10:00. Lovebird~"

I glare at him. He ignores ka and walks upstairs. I write in my journal the lyrics.

What should the song be called? Hmm.......

(At 10:00 at night...)

I walk out of the basement, after I did the song with RM. We get ready for my date. I look in the mirror.

C'mon V, you can do this! Don't embarrass yourself, be strong. This is for Y/N.

I walk to my car, waiting for NamJoon. He comes over to the car, and gets in.

RM:" Ready?"

V:" Yep."

We drive to the place where they held the date. My arms kind of shake.

RM:" Nervous?"

V:" Yeah, it's just that, I feel like I'm going to mess up."

RM:" Well, think of how much you've worked on this. The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come."

I smile at RM.

V:" Thank you, hyung. I needed that."

He smiles, his dimples showing.

When we get there, my stomach tightens. I'm so nervous.

I see Y/N in a beautiful black dress. It suited her.

Y/N:" What's going on Tae?"

I clear my throat. I start to shake.

The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come.......

My stomach doesn't tighten anymore. I start to sing 4 o'clock.

(After the song) don't hate me😂😂

Y/N's mouth is dropped wide open. She was so surprised. She runs over and hugs me.

Y/N:" Was this song for me?"

V:" Yes."

She hugs me tighter.

Y/N:" I don't know what to say about this."

We pull back from the hug. I smile at her. She smiles back, her dimples showing.

This dimples are illegal......

We have the rest of the day as a date. Feeding each other, playing, laughing. It was wonderful with Y/N here.

V:" I don't know what I'd do without you."

Y/N:" Me neither."

She pecks my cheek. I kiss her on the lips. She blushes when I back up.

I grin.

V:" Let's go home."

Y/N:" Yeah."

We drive home, holding hands the rest of the time.