Chapter 11: Gringotts

Start from the beginning

They took the package and unwrapped it "Wow!" exclaimed Sirius "Nimbus 2000! How did you get it?"

"McGonnagall gave it to me during my first year" replied Harry

"Hmm, I thought first years aren't allowed to have their own broom?" said Bruce frowning at the explanation "Did they change the rules?"

"No..." said Harry hesitantly "I got it because Malfoy had taken away Neville's remembrall and through it into the air, and then I flew up and caught it and McGonagall saw it and thought I could take the spot as the Seeker for the Quidditch team, so as Hermione said I got it because I 'broke the rules' "

"Amazing! You must've been the youngest Seeker of the century" said Sirius as he and Bruce looked at him proudly

"Yeah, I've been told that often" said Harry flattered that he made his godfather and uncle proud of him "and to be honest, I love that game"

"I guess it runs in the family" said Sirius giving Harry and Bruce a knowing look, and then pointed at the other man "this fellow here had beaten up all the school records in just one game"

"Wow" gasped Harry "could you perhaps teach me a few moves?"

"One of those days, Prongslet" said Bruce as he brushed the teen's hair "but I don't like talking about it much"

"Why? You were the greatest player in the whole school, well after James and I of course"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that" said Bruce blushing

"He doesn't want to remember it because his first kiss was taken away from him during the school Quidditch cup" whispered Sirius to Harry who started giggling uncontrollably

"Sirius!" exclaimed Bruce embarrassed

"Fine, fine but only if you will teach Prongslet and I a few tricks"

Bruce sighed and gave Sirius the infamous bat-glare, which made Sirius hide behind Harry while the boy watched at his uncle in awe at what he did.

"So who is Hermoine?" asked Sirius finding a new target to tease

"My friend," replied Harry "she is the brightest witch of our age and the smartest one also, though she is a muggleborn. She always helps Rom and I to catch up in our studies"

"You have a hard time learning?" asked Bruce incredulously, he couldn't understand why-Harry, son of the two brightest minds in the wizarding world had a hard time with his studies.

"Yeah, for some reason I can't understand most of the content of the subjects as if something doesn't allow me" replied Harry shrugging his shoulders "And it gets worst with Professor Snape and his potions assignments"

"Snivillus?!" "Severus?" asked Sirius and Bruce in unison

"You know him?" asked Harry

"We were friends back at school" replied Bruce

"And I-" began Sirius, but was shushed by Bruce's bat-glare, "never min. How about we go get something to eat and then go to Gringotts to retrieve our wands?"