Chapter 2

A/N: Hi guys! So, um, I know that this story doesnt have a ton of reads, but every single one means a ton to me. So thank you if you're reading this!<3

The last part was pretty boring, cause it was an introduction. I'll try to make this part more interesting and longer, but it will still be kind of introductionish.

Anyways, thanks for reading! Pleasee vote for this and share it-  I love writing these and I would be thrilled to have a popular story!(:

Stella's POV

"So...he didn't get to drink his coffee?" Anna asks after I've finished telling her what had happened with Harry. This was a typical Anna reaction. She was so laid back. Lots of people would be annoyed at a girl with a lack of reaction to anything, but I liked it. It just didn't cause any unneeded drama. Anyways, Anna was my absolute best friend. We met at the University and clicked instantly. We share an apartment now because we both hate dorms. She has long auburn hair and green eyes. She was the kind of girl that I could picture a celebrity calling beautiful- because she is. She doesn't even have to try- it's just natural. I will forever be jealous of people like her.

"Nope. And he didn't even care!" I tell her.

"Woah. He must really like you!" she exclaims in shock. I roll my eyes, "We barely even talked."

"So are you gonna call him?" she asks me.

"I don't think so," I say, pushing my hair out of my face. She gives me a dirty look. "And why not?"

"Because," I explain, shaking my head, "Girls like me don't belong with guys like him. Thats not how real life works. He probably just felt bad for me and wants to give me an autograph."

"Stella, he didn't care that he couldn't drink his coffee. He called you beautiful. He gave you his freaking number and said that he couldn't wait to talk to you! Of course this will work out! And, what do you mean, 'Girls like me'?"

"I mean normal average girls. Like me," I tell her, hoping she would understand.

"Don't even say that. Ugh, I wish you saw it," she says dramatically and defeatedly.

"See what?"

"How amazing you are!" she says, grabbing my phone as she does.

"Anna, what are you doing?!" I squeal, earning myself a dirty look from the woman sitting at the table next to us. Anna pushes me aside and holds me there with one hand, and types something with the other.

"Done," she says, smiling triumphantly as she drops the phone on the table. I quickly snatch it up and read what she wrote.

To Harry: Hey, it's Stella. Sorry about running into you before! Did you want to do something tonight? xx

"No you didn't," I say in shock.

"Oh, Stel, but I did," she says grinning. My phone vibrates and I check my texts.

From Harry: Don't worry about it, it was my fault. Sorry about the coffee! And I would love to. Where do you live, I'll pick you up around 7. xx

"Oh my God. Now look, he's giving me a pitty date. Thank you, Anna, you're too kind," I say, sticking my tongue out at her. She just rolls her eyes and says, "Please, he wouldnt have replied if he didn't want to. Trust me, I know guys." It was true- she did. She had had more boyfriends that I can count on my fingers, and almost all of her friends were guys. She didn't use guys that way, though. All she wanted was to be in love, and she trusted all of her ex's too much. Unfortunately, all of them ended in bad breakups, and after she was done being devistated, she jumped right into another relationship, hoping that the next guy would be the one.

"So what do I say?" I ask her.

"Give him your address!" she says like it was obvious.

To Harry: I live *address*. Where are we going?

I get a reply almost instantly.

From Harry: It's a surprise, love (;

"I hate surprises," I grumble, trying to cover up the little jump my heart did when he called me 'love'.

To Harry: Fine. Can you at least tell me what to wear?

"This is so adorable! I can totally see you getting married," Anna says dreamily. I roll my eyes at her. She was so ridiculous sometimes.

From Harry: Whatever you wear for casual clothes(: See you soon xx

Okay, so it was going to be casual. Good. I didn't want to do anything too fancy anyways.

"It's 5:00!" Anna exclaims.

"Yeah...and?" I ask, confused.

"And," she says, dragging it out, "You have to go get ready!"

"He said to wear something casua! It doesnt take two hours to put on something casual," I explain. She looks at me like I have three heads.

"You're so silly," she says, shaking her head as she drags me out the door.

"Let me see!" Anna squeals from behind my door. After she had rushed me home, she insisted that I showered, flat ironed my hair, and plucked my eyebrows. All the works were obviously required for a casual date with a guy that I had just met and barely knew. Wait, no, it was Harry Styles. I had to keep reminding myself that, because it seemed completely surreal. I still couldn't believe it. I opened the door to see Anna grinning in anticipation. She looked me up and down, examining my outfit. I was wearing a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, ballet flats, and a flowy aqua top. I had a little bit of makeup on, but not an extremely noticible amount.

"Hmm....not bad, but I'm not crazy about the shoes. Try...these," she says, pulling out a pair of chesnut boots from behind my door.

"You think?" I ask her.

"Deffinately. They look better with your shirt."

"What time is it?" I ask her.

"6:30...you're early! How did you do that?" she asks in astonishment. I've always been quick to get ready, and she deffinately wasn't.

"I just...did," I shrug.

"Well, I wish I was fast like that," she says, walking to the couch and plopping down on it. She grabs the remote and turns on the TV.

"...In other news, Harry Styles of One Direction was spotted in a London coffee shop today. Sorces say that he was being followed by a lot of reporters and couldn't think strait. Next thing we knew, he had run into a mystery girl and spilled his coffee on her. They talked for a little bit, and witnesses say that, 'you could see instant chemistry between them.' Was this just a casual accidental encounter, or could something be blooming between Harry and the mystery girl? And who is this mystery girl? We'll keep you covered with any new news about the two," the reporter says before shooting to a commercial. As she spoke, videos of me and Harry played on the screen. Oh my gosh. I was just on TV with Harry Styles.

"Woah! That was you! Did you see that?!" Anna screams.

"Yeah," I nod slowly, still in shock, "I did..."

"This is crazy! You looked really good. I liked your outfit," she says.

"Um, thanks," I say.

"Hm...well, I guess its not that big a deal. We're on the news all the time for stuff at the University. Speaking of that, I have a paper to write," she says, and just like that, she was on her laptop typing, completely over it. Only Anna.

I, on the other hand, am completely in shock and flustered. It was true, we were on the news a lot for school. But never with Harry Styles, an international superstar. I was lost in thought when I heard a knock on the door. Anna looked up at me, her eyes sparkling.

"He's here!"

Okay, so I didn't exactly make it to the good part. More introduction. Sorry. The next part will be better. Please, comment, vote, and share! Thanks for reading!<3

-Lauren