Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2

Start from the beginning

He kissed her right after he close the door. "I've been trying to stop myself since last night. I thought I can control it.. but I can't.. if it's you I can't.." He whispered then take their clothes off.

While the two inside the bathroom were doing some wild quickie, the couple outside were starting to do it their own way.

They were awakened by Jessica's faint moans and got turned on. "Those two made us horny." Tiffany thought as she pleasure her husband as Taeyeon was busy doing her under the covers too.

Another sleepless night for the two couples who can't keep their hands to themselves.

---

The next morning, two morning angels woke up early, Minguk sat up and smiled at his Cousin who was spacing out.

"Noona.. askdjdskfl.." He said that even Irene didn't understand.

The little girl look at her sister who started to cry. "Yeonie cwy." She said with her hoarse voice then hug her.

She might hate them at first but she learned to love her cute sisters. She kissed her sister, it's her way to make them stop crying.

Minguk saw her and crawled to the table and get a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

He then crawled to his Noona and open the cap putting some alcohol on his hand then put his hand on his mouth.

His face contorted as he licked his lips and tasted the rubbing alcohol. "Noona.. Kookie." He whined to his cousin and showed his pouting lips.

Irene sat up and crawled in front of him, she take the rubbing alcohol and did the same thing as Minguk, her face distorted because of the taste but recovered right away.

Seeing her cousin still whining because of the liquid Irene leaned on Minguk and kissed his lips.

"Kookie 'kay?" She asked patting his chest.

Minguk spread his arms and Irene hugged him as if comforting him.

After that Minguk is fine again, he take the rubbing alcohol once again and did the same thing, he then crawled to Hayeon and kissed her.

The baby cried, Irene then remembered how her Mommy coax her sister and did the same thing. She carried her then pat the baby's back.

"Sshhh!!" She cooed as she slobber.

Minguk wipe her drool and pat Hayeon's back as well.

"Yeonie shad.." He asked the baby.

Manse then woke up because of the noise, he stretched his body and saw his cousins and brother, he quickly sat up and smiled at them.

"Noona.." He called and walked to their side. Minguk gave him the bottle and he quickly put some on his hand. "Yeonie cwy." He said then kissed her cousin on her cheek.

Minguk stood up. "Noona, Manche, Yeonie, Kookie pway." He said then wave his hands as if motioning them to go out in the living room.

Manse followed him as Irene tried to stand up with her sister. The baby cried again and it awakened Krystal.

She saw Irene and sat up. "Hyunnie.." She called and hold Hayeon.

"Nie." Irene smiled and let go of her sister, Krystal hold the baby tightly and made her sit on her lap.

Irene hugged her Unnie and kissed her.

"Hyunnie shouldn't carry Hayeon.." Krystal said.

"Noona!!" Manse squealed seeing Krystal.