Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS

Start from the beginning

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Duh! How will it be cute when Jessi is so boring?" She said. "People might turn their backs on you Yul!"

"Yah! My SicaBaby is the cutest woman ever!" Yuri defended his wife then give her kisses. "I love you baby." He whispered.

"And who do you think you are? You think your presence will make a huge impact to the people?" Jessica fight back while enjoying her husband's kisses.

"Of course! My Taetae is quite famous as a Producer plus I am a Model and we have adorable Hyunnie and two cuties!" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon just kept quiet, the Producer talk to them a few days ago asking if they can join the Kwon, and since Yuri told them it's so fun and a memorable experience for them, they thought about it and decided that they wanna give it a shot so they said yes.

"Oh well, we have a Handsome Superstar Kwon Yuri, cute little Boys plus me." The blonde proudly stated.

"Oh, yeah! The boring CEO of Jung Inc."

"No! I am a Drop dead Gorgeous Wife of Kwon Yuri and a beautiful Mother of the three Handsome boys!"

Yuri and Taeyeon could only shake their heads, these two have a love and hate relationship.

"Stop it Mushroom.. let her be." Taeyeon stroke his wife's thigh to stop her from talking back. "So.. We're gonna be together in one house.. it will be amazing." He said diverting the topic.

Yuri nodded as he hold his wife's hand. "I'm excited.. it will be fun, we can get copies of the videos and keep it. Good experience for us."

"I don't think it's a very good idea.. i mean, Jessica and Yuri in one house? Then there's lots of cameras around? The show will be rated instead of being just a wholesome and innocent show." Tiffany butted in.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Hah! Are you talking about yourself? Taeyeon is a serious Byun plus a whiner Tiffany. Oh Gosh people might thought the show is some kind of a porn!" She said dramatically.

"That will be a great show for them then! I'm such an expert when it comes to that, unlike you.. lame." Tiffany said then smirked.

Jessica was about to fight back when her husband speak. "Stop that!" Yuri said in a warning tone, they are starting their fight again.

"But Seobang.."

He hold her hand tight. "I said stop."

"She told me i'm lame! Tell her!" She shouted at her husband pointing at her cousin.

"Tell her what?" Yuri asked.

Jessica shake his arm. "Tell her how good i am!"

Yuri scratched the back of his neck. His wife is being ridiculous. "Sica.."

Tiffany laughed. "See?" She crossed her arms.

The blonde raised her eyesight. "And you? Why are you praising yourself? You should ask your husband about your performance and not just self evaluating!"

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon's arm. "Boo.. i'm good right?" She asked cutely.

The shorter guy look away. He's embarrassed of what his wife wanted him to say. "Mushroom.. that is something we shouldn't talk about with other people!"