A Day, With The Host Club: Back to School

Finally, back where I belong. In an building dedicated to education and success. Rather relieving though I'm stressed that I won't be able to catch up. Quite a few people missed me, I was surprised, it was rather heartwarming, heh. I didn't see any of the hosts this morning though. I'd assume Tamaki would bound after me as if the world was going to end and I just saved it. I mean, yes he's annoying, but I was kind of let down when I didn't see him. He is my best friend after all.
    So far I'm just listening to music in my history class, they're having a test today but I can't take it since I wasn't here. I'll probably take it tomorrow though, if Mr. Wright will allow it. It's simple, he gave me a review anyway. I just need to fill it in.
    The classes I'm most stressed over is Chemistry, Geometry, and Health Theory. I am good at solving equations but the Chemistry lesson I left on was slightly puzzling to me but my teacher Ms. Searcy is kind and compassionate, I believe she'll help me quite a bit. On the other hand Mr. Ulery, my Geometry teacher, is rather speedy with his lessons and though I usually understand them I don't know if he'll help me catch up properly. Also I don't believe he likes me, so that's stressful. Then Mrs. Lindsey is a mix of the two except she's very vague with lessons in general and I don't believe she likes me either, but she's still a rather wonderful lady and one of my favourite teachers.
    Anywho, I'll keep you posted. It's only first period and hopefully the day will end good for me.