“I’M A BARBIE!” I shout randomly, standing up. “How did we get in here?” I look around the plane.

Louis smiles sheepishly and I raise my eyebrows. “I carried you.”

“Aw, Lou.” I cooed, climbing on his back. I was too lazy to walk. “I’m still tired.”

“Doesn’t surprise me. You slept the whole car ride and plane ride.” Louis laughed, putting his hands on my legs and walking off the plane. I put my chin on his shoulder and started to fall asleep again.

“What did you do then?”

“Slept.”

“Weirdo.” I giggled as he grabbed our suitcases. I hopped off his back and grabbed one of my suitcases. Lights flashed as we exited the airport.

“LOUIS!”

“CHRIS!”

“LOUIS AND CHRIS!”

“Are you guys on a honeymoon?”

“Where are your kids?”

“How’s the band?”

                The questions flew at us. Louis answered them all by kissing me. This shut the paparazzi up.

“Chris and Louis, get over here!” Maria screams as we make our way onto the beach. The pixie like brunette runs at us and hugs me tight. Louis laughs and she hugs him tight too.

“Where’s Tyson?” I ask her and she giggles. The muscular boy walks over to me and hugs me, making me breathe in his smell. Tyson and Maria were my best friends during school. You would never tell they were going to get married; it just didn’t seem that it would happen. Tyson was the player. Maria was the bad ass.

“Congratulations.” Louis smiles and Tyson shakes his hand.

“Thanks, love.” Maria smiles, pulling me off to the side.

“How are you doing, my matron of honor?” She giggles and I laugh. She was always a happy person.

“Good, how are you, bride?” I smile at her and she dances around.

“I’m so excited! I’ve always liked Tyson! I just can’t believe this is happening! It’s just so unreal! And you and Louis together! That’s so different too!” She exclaims, hugging me again.

“You’re an odd one.” I laugh out. I know why she was so happy. I was the same way, besides the freaking out.

“AW THANKS!” She yells, wrapping her arms around me again. She pulls me inside a little beach house so I can get changed. A short purple dress is on a rack and her face lights up, handing it to me.

Dramatic Changes {One Direction-Run the World Sequel}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara