Chapter Twelve

-Dramatic Changes-

-Chapter Twelve-

“Ava Louise Tomlinson, come here!” I shout, looking for the little three years old girl. She comes around the corner, hands on her hips.

“Hwuh?” She asks, giving me a stare down.

“Come on. You need to get in your dress!” I snap at her, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. She squeals and kicks, making me laugh.

“Pwut meh down!” She shouts and Louis comes into the room. He raises his eyebrows at me and I smirk.

“Go get your son.” I laugh out, walking with Ava over my shoulder to our master bedroom. It was all the way across the house from the kid’s room. This was cool, because we couldn’t hear their noise. But it sucks because in case they need us. When they were babies, they slept in the adjoining room.

                Louis had our house built right when we found out I was pregnant. It was extremely sweet for him to do it. It was a huge house, room for everyone to stay. Our house before was a two bedroom little house that we shared with Niall and Emma. Our house now, it had a huge basement that was open. We could add rooms on to it if we wanted.

                On the main floor was where we had guest rooms.  Rooms for all the boys and two for their kids. It showed how big our house was. The boys stayed over a lot too.

                Our house had a guest house for our families. Three bedrooms for our siblings. Ruth and Nicola could share. Fizzy and Lottie could share. Daisy and Phoebe could share. My parents shared a bedroom. Louis’ parents had separate bedrooms, all the way across the house from each other.

                Harry’s house was kind of like ours. All the boys built houses for their families. Harry’s house didn’t have a basement though. Just a main floor and upstairs. It didn’t have a guest house either. It was pretty much a normal house.

                Liam’s house was the exact replica of ours. They built theirs at the same time we built ours. So, they were exactly alike. Even the guest houses were alike. Which I loved. Except our house’s layout was different in the kitchen, dining room and living room.

                Zayn’s house wasn’t as big. It didn’t have rooms for us in the main house. It had rooms for us in the guest house which had six bedrooms. His house was a five bedroom house, a normal house. The most normal one out of the whole group.

                Niall’s house was normal-ish. It was a five bedroom ranch with an upstairs and main floor. Than you go into the basement and it’s got rooms for all the boys and their wives. It’s got a game room. And it’s got two bedrooms for the kids. The one for the kids was huge because there was a girl’s room and a boy’s room.

                Ours was like a castle. That’s what Ava and her friends called it. It was cute. We had a ranch, with tons of acres around us. Once Ava and Jax get older, we will probably buy horses. Right now we just have a big barn with some cows and dogs.

“Mummy, why do I have to wear a dress?” Ava asks, looking at me with wide eyes. She loves dresses, she just didn’t want to today.

“Because it’s Aunt Dani and Uncle Liam’s anniversary.” I laugh, shaking my head at her and handing her the dress. She pulls the dress off and struggles to put it back on. I help her with it and she hugs me, her way of saying thank you.

                Danielle and Liam were having a five year anniversary. I can’t believe how old we were getting. For their five year anniversary, they were having a HUGE thing at a winery. We were going to stay at a canoe rental place afterwards.