The Conference

Mulai dari awal

Riddhima slowly opens her eyes to see the blue oceanic eyes staring at her already with love and that's it everything vanished

Riddhima slowly opens her eyes to see the blue oceanic eyes staring at her already with love and that's it everything vanished.....her senses,her surroundings,her friends,her husband,her pain,her tears...... everything. If there is anything then it is only them,their love,sound of their heartbeats beating for each other. Their eyes were locked and both lost in each other's embrace.

All their friends including Shilpa enjoys the scene in front of them

All their friends including Shilpa enjoys the scene in front of them. After longtime they got to see them like this.....their love,their romance,their madness......... Automatically a smile adores on everyone's face seeing the most beautiful scene by the most beautiful couple on the earth.

" Riddhima we are getting late for the conference and we should get ready also" Sid interrupts their moment and angrily strides towards his car.

Armaan and Riddhima comes out of their moment and stands awkwardly. Ridz goes to Sid's car and Armaan goes towards his friends while Muskaan will be cursing Sid under her breath. Everyone got into Armaan's car and goes to get ready for the conference.

******

Everyone will be at the conference Hall of the hotel where some speeches are going on. Everyone listens to them patiently but it is not getting over at all. One by one all the old retired doctors are giving speeches about their experiences and advices.

Armaan , Riddhima,Anjali,keerthi and others will be listening to them interestingly while Atul yawns continously out of boredom earning glare from Anjali. Muskaan is already drowsing to sleep and falls on Armaan's shoulder who nudges her to wake her up but Muskaan is Muskaan right so nudging did not effect her. Armaan sighs and lets her sleep but Rahul utters Dr. Keerthi's name and Muskaan jerks her head up in fear and sat up straight. She glares at Rahul who will be laughing with Atul and Armaan. Seeing them laughing keerthi glares at them and everyone shut their mouths.

Next every person who represents their hospitals comes one by one and talks about their hospitals. Now it is turn of sanjeevani and everyone looks excited for Shashank's speech but the name announced as their representative gave them shock. The announcement made as......