Broken

3 votes good suprised that for werewolf im around 600?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening the door I walk slowly up the stairs and into my room I pick up my Black jacket and put it on slowly but wincing.

Why are people in this world so cruel to ones who have done nothing? Slowly walking with agonizing pain I start to walk to school.

As I make it to the front of the school I see Will he saw me and glared at me I looked away quickly and I saw he walked over to me he slapped me in the face making me fall to the floor I gasped as he stood over me.

"What took you so long you missed 2 class periods just because you're a slut doesn't mean you could go around sleeping with everbody!" He yelled, I got back up and dusted myself off.

"I didn't sleep with anyone as a matter of fact I'm still a virgin," I said and he stopped glaring and just stood their I walked away while just stayed their.

Once I walked in I sat down in my seat and stared of into space until Bethany came up to me "What did you say to Will He's acting strange now," She said I looked up to her and straight into her eyes "Nothing," I simply said.

That's when she snapped and started kicking and slapping me to the ground some people looked at me with sympathy but I just closed my eyes and thought of my happy place.

Finally she stopped and I ran into out and into the bathroom and then looked into the mirror at the ugly girl I screamed and punched the mirror then sat back down letting the tears come out once again a couple of girls came in and gasped at the sight of me.

A little time later David came in freaking out he got toilet paper and took out the glass then he wiped the blood off I looked at his worried face as he grabbed another tissue and wiped my face "Ariel im so sorry I wasn't their to protect you!!" He said with sorrow in his face I looked down letting my hair fall.

He grabbed bandages out of his bag, he always kept them for me, and put them on the cuts I got up and looked at me "It's okay" I said and smiled a little and grabbed my hand we were going to go to the cafeteria since it was lunch time now.

He got in line with me as I just got a pizza and while I walked out he went to go get the silverware I walked and then I saw Bethany's table I saw as she got up and smirked "Look at the fat ass here eating more food! Haven't you had enough yet?" she said in a snobby way.

"Just leave her alone"David said and she just laughed once and then turned away I sighed out an relief but let's just say that was a bis mistake because she turned back around fast and pushed me I felt as I bumped into someone and the tingles I gasped my mate!!!!!!