"It's down the hall way to the right." She said. So we walked.

"What room where you looking for?" she asked me

"Uhm, it says Room 115."

"That's our room, what subject?"

"Social Psychology."

"Oh that's nice, we are classmates! You seem to be new around here."

"Uhm yeah, I am a transferree from East Valley College."

"I see. I'll be your first friend then." she exclaimed.

"Why, thank you."

***Flashback #2***

"Hey man, that's enough." Brian admonished and took the shot of Brandy I was about to drink.

I reached for the drink and said "Hey, that's mine. Not cool man. Not cool." I was having trouble reaching for the drink.

"Destiny, I said this is enough, how long are you going to keep this up? It's been a year, she has moved on and you still haven't."

Tears were already streaming down my face as I try to reach for the bottle he was holding up away from me.

"What do you care huh?! I'm doing fine with my studies, you know I've moved on."

"Well, you don't seem like you have moved on. Look at you man."

I cried some more, slumping on the table.

"Man, you have got to stop doing this." He pleaded to me.

"I can't." I told him.

"No, you just don't want to." he answered back.

I cried some more and Brian walked out of my room. I could still hear him tidying up around my Condo Unit.

After a few minutes, a soft knock was heard, the door opened, I looked up to see who it was.

It was Kate, I looked at her and wiped my tears, she walked over to my table and sat at the seat that's right in front of me.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked me

I nodded yes. Then, she stood from her seat and went up to me. She gave me a tight hug and soothed me with her other hand rubbing against my back.

"Destiny, I know I won't ever be enough, but if you can just try and let me take care of you, I promise to give you what ever it takes to get over the hurt you're feeling."

"Kate... You really don't have to."

She pulled away from me, she looked me in the eye and smiled "But I want to." she kissed my lips, her lips were soft and sweet.

I wasn't responding for a few seconds, until I slowly got into it myself. We kissed, before I knew it, my hands were roaming around her body, exploring all her curves. She moaned into my lips. I stood up with out breaking the kiss, I walked to the bed and sat her down. Quickly breaking the kiss we were sharing. I looked at her with so much tenderness, I continued to kiss her lips, then eventually down her neck, she was caressing my head, egging me to go on and continue kissing her. She was moaning a little loudly now.

"Mmmmm.. De-Destiny... I... Ahhhhhh... I... Want. You." she moaned. I continued kissing her neck, while I fumble to remove her shirt, We stopped kissing and I successfully removed her shirt. To which we kissed some more, while I unhooked her bra. I looked into her eyes as if asking for permission.