As I commented I started to laugh at myself, I'm so goofy like wow. His caption is kinda cute though, I just wish Chase could see it. I haven't really been on social media for a while, but it feels to be on it again. After about 30 minutes my mom came down and she was in a much better mood than she was earlier.

"Ok so I just talked to Lisa and she told me they could come tomorrow night" -she cheered as she smiled and I knew this meant a lot to her, I can't imagine how bad she feels because it happened while she was gone

"That's good"

"I know it is, I'm thinking I'm going to make some chicken and mash potatoes along with maybe some veggies. Does that sound good?"

"Of course, it's sounds great" -I finished as we started to watched a repeat episode of the Bachelorette because it was on the tv. I watched some of it but my main focus was on my phone since Ethan was sending me funny snapchats of him.

 I watched some of it but my main focus was on my phone since Ethan was sending me funny snapchats of him

He's so weird. Even thought our families are getting together for dinner tomorrow night, Ethan wants to take me out on a brunch date this Sunday. Of course I said yes, I think we are just going to a local breakfast place or some place cute. I like when we do super casual stuff so I don't have to stress, I mean I love getting super fancy once and a while. But me and Ethan are definitely not those type of people to do that kind of stuff super often. Me and him could legit have the best night hanging out while both of us are in our sweatpants and playing Mario cart.

The more the night went on I soon went upstairs and got into bed, knowing that my mom is home is probably gonna help me go to bed way faster. I tried staying awake as long as I could so me and Ethan could keep texting but before I knew it I was passed out.

*next day right before the dinner*

"What the fuck am I going to wear?" -I said to Maddie who was on the other line because we were FaceTiming. I had just lightly curled my hair so it was a cute beach wave, along with some nice light makeup.

"Maybe wear some nice jeans, that aren't ripped, and a nice shirt or sweater"

"Ok let me see what I have" -I replied as I pulled apart every hanger so I could see what was clean. I finally found a cute black-ish shirt that I could wear underneath my nice green jacket. I then pulled out some tight black skinny jeans and made sure they had no rips. I swear 90% of my jeans have rips and I have no clue why.

"That's perfect put it on, Gray just snapped me and they are in the car so you better change fast" -Maddie commented as I started to quickly put on my clothes that I picked out. Once everything was on a put in my earring, put on my "Ally" necklace from Ethan that I always wear, and some perfume. When I looked in the mirror I smiled with satisfaction over my rushed outfit.

As the door bell rang I said bye to Maddie and hung up the phone, when I was walking down the stairs I saw Lisa, Sean, Gray, and E all walking in. Lisa was holding a food dish while Sean was holding the wine, my mom didn't invite Joe and I have no clue if they are still together because she never talks about him and he is never over. So who knows, but I would totally be glad if she dumped his sorry ass because I definitely will not miss him.

"Oh hi honey, how are you doing?" -Lisa greeted me as we hugged

"I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"I'm doing fine as well" -she smiled and Sean was already in the kitchen setting stuff down so I didn't get to greet him at the door.

"Ally, dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes so you kids can go up to your room and we will call you down when it done" -my mom smiled as I walked over towards the twins

"Ok, thanks mom" -I replied and us three all went upstairs and once we got into my room we shut the door behind us

"Hey" -Ethan said as he pulled me closer from the back and I smiled

"Don't ever mess with my girl, or else you'll have to deal with me" -I replied as I repeated his caption on his insta picture and we all laughed

"He's trying act all tough in front of his lady" -Grayson scoffed and we sat down

"I'm just protecting you Als, I want people to know that I won't let anything happen to you again" -Ethan spoke as me and him sat against the head board with my legs dangled over his legs. His arms were rested over my legs so I took my hands and started to cutely play with his.

"I know you are Ethan, I'm just giving you shit" -I replied as I looked up and Grayson was on my desk chair spinning around like a little kid

"Gray what the fuck are you doing?" -Ethan asked and we both laughed as Grayson immediately stopped and I could tell he felt a little dizzy by the way his eyes were scrolling the room

"Leave me alone" -he chuckled back and we all stayed there chillin on my bed until we heard that dinner was ready. We walked downstairs and sat at the dinner table, Ethan sat next to me as Grayson and his dad were across from us. Both moms were at the head of the tables and we all started to eat once our plates were dished.

"So I just wanted to say, I know you guys may be wondering why I invited you here tonight. And I just wanted to say" -my mom paused as she started to get emotional

"Mom please don't cry" -I said quietly as I looked down and started to twiddle with my fingers

"I'm fine I just wanted to say I thank you guys, especially you Ethan. I don't know what I would have done if my baby had no one with her after everything happened" -she finished as I looked up and Ethan put one of his hands on my thigh. I smiled once he did as he gently rubbed my leg with his thumb.

"It was nothing, I'm just glad everything is better now" -Ethan commented as he smiled back to me and we looked into each other's eyes for a while until his mom started to talk

"Well that's is very kind of you Marry (my moms name), I'm feel very bad about the whole situation but I'm just glad my son could comfort you Ally. It means a lot to me that I taught him right" -Lisa said as I wrapped my arm around Ethans and I scooted closer to him. He does mean so much to me. I know he is probably hearing the compliments about him and not thinking they are a big deal. But I don't think he actually knows how much goodness he impacted onto me. I don't think I could have gotten through these few days without him.

"I didn't mind looking after her Mrs. Reed, I love her so much and I hope you know I'll always take good care of her" -Ethan replied and I wanted to gush, can someone tell me why he has to be so perfect? It doesn't make sense how someone like me can get someone like him, I mean actually think about it. He's the sweetest, kindest, nicest, most selfless person who makes me the happiest girl alive. He's super hot and attractive, he's the most popular guy at school which means every girl is in love with him, and he can legit do everything. You may think, everything?

Yes.

Everything.

Well except drawing...

But sometimes I wonder if I'm good enough for him, I know that sounds bad but how could I not. I hope no matter what, me and him will always be by each other's sides. And if we aren't... then I hope he will be happy because his happiness means the world to me. If he's happy then I'm happy. I actually think about the future a lot, I know parents always tell their kids to not worrie and be a kid while they can. But the more I grow up the more I keep thinking about it. I'm about to go off the college, it's gonna basically decided the job I have for the rest of my life. And after college I actually have to apply my skills to a real world job, and then it comes with the responsibilities. Paying for my bills, getting my own place, taking care of myself.

Soon after that is getting engaged, buying my first house, getting married, having kids. There will be so many firsts for that period of my life, and I can't wait. Every time I think about it I wonder who I'm gonna spend that part of my life with, if I could ask for anything to come true. It would be that I end up with Ethan, but I guess you never know what the future holds.