Chapter 28: Hollow Baston

Start from the beginning

"You were just the delivery boy. Sorry, but your part is over now. Here, go play hero with this." He threw a wooden sword, one like he and Sora played with, at Sora's feet and Sora fell to his knees in grief and betrayal. "Come on, Piri! Don't let this loser slow you do-"

"No! Shut up!" she yelled and held her head, "I'm not going with a fake Riku."

"I'm not fake!" he growled, "Fine, continue hanging out with your new boyfriend."

That did it. Piri screamed and summoned her keyblade. She charged forward and keyblades collided. She had tears in her eyes, which were turning red, and had a double voice, one of her and the other of her darkside, as she spoke.

"I know that's not you," she shoved him back but he was still on his feet. "If I have to be in the darkness to reach you, so be it!" Her keyblade suddenly glowed and disappeared. She tried summoning it back... nothing. "What?"

"And that's how I lost mine..." Riku said. Her eyes went back to crystal blue and she looked down at the ground. "You still can-"

"Just go..." she said with no emotion what so ever. Sora looked up in shock.

"Sis?"

"Riku, leave if you really do feel that way." Riku growled at this and walked off. Piri walked to Sora. Donald and Goofy walked passed her.

"Goofy, let's go. We have to remember our mission." Piri turned around to Donald.

"Oh! Well, I know the king told us to follow the key and all... but..." he looked at the broken girl and the spikey haired boy.

"Sora, Piri... sorry..." Piri scoffed at this.

"We don't need you guys anyway..." she said and that put a crack in all of their hearts.

"Princess..." Goofy said, sadly.

"You haven't even bothered to call me Piri or Pi." she turned back to Sora, "Have fun with your new Keyblade Master..." she said coldly. Donald sighed, Goofy hung his head, and they went after Riku.

"Piri..." he grabbed the sword, "I think you're right, that wasn't Riku." I didn't respond at all. "Should we continue on?"

Piri turned towards the castle, "Maybe..."

Sora sighed. He knew this took a toll on her. They saw the beast walked past them. The beast started to walk slowly and groaned with pain.

Sora ran to his side and shouted, "Don't move, you'll hurt yourself."

"He's right." Piri walked to his side and healed him.

"Why... why did you both come here? I came here for Belle." he stood up straight and growled. "I'm on my own, but I will still fight. I won't leave without her. That's why I'm here." Sora and Piri was inspired by this guy.

Sora stood straight with the sword in hand, "Me too, I'm not giving up now. I came this far to find someone very special to me." he looked at Piri, "Right, sis?"

She exhaled deeply and put on a small smile, "Lightning is here. She needs me. Not only her but... Riku needs love to get through this spell." She put a hand hand to her stomach. A vision flashed her mind.