"David had escaped his Jail a few days okay. I was yelling becuase I was never informed and I need to be so I can protected you." Ryan got up in a huff but you stayed still of the bed.

Your world began to spin. The thoughts of the torture flooded your mind. It had been close to a year not that David was out of you life. He was sentenced to 50 plus years. That would give him enough time to hopefully for get you. But not anymore. He's out. He can get ahold of you again. Take you away from Jensen, your family. It could all be gone in seconds.

"He's- N-no. He can't! He's gonna come after me. Ruin me, ruin mine and Jensen's wedding. Oh no no no no!" You say as you scramble back into the bathroom and slam the door shut. You slide down the door and bury your head in the crease of your crossed arms. The sobs you let out were shaking your whole body. "(Y/n)," Ryan knocked lightly. "I'm going to call Jensen. Please try to relax." "O-Okay." You mumbled out with the little breath you had.

Taking a few deep breaths, like Jared had shown you for your panics, you pushed off the cold linoleum floor and untied the robe that was around your body. Draping the white bathrobe over the sink, you slipped back into the warm tub, seeking some relaxation from the recent news. But, having a mind like you do, it was all you go think about. Your brain was going all over the place, only assuming the absolute worst. What if David was coming for you? What if David would mess up the wedding? What if he got you? What if after What if after What if clouded your brain. And before you knew it, the tears were streaming down your cheeks. Letting out a few sobs, you grew angry. Kicking shampoo bottles across the room, soap bars, towels, anything in your reach, you threw around. "Woah, Woah, Woah-" You heard Jensen behind you. Turning slowly, you saw the look on his face. It was all for you. The fear, the saddness, the anger, the worry. You hadn't even heard him come in the bathroom.

As you and Jensen share a quick stare down, you felt your knees grow weak until they gave and you landed on the ground with a thump. Jensen grabbed your bathrobe and wrapped it around your naked figure before pulling you into his lap and shhing your cries. "It's okay baby. It's okay. I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you. I have you. Shhh.." Jensen sent his soft words into your ear and it helped. Your sobs that were painful to handle, died down to soft whimpers and slow tears. Growing tired of being on the emotional roller coaster for today, you decided to jump off and fall asleep instead. Jensen noticed you grew weak in his arms and he sucked in a sharp breath as you snuggled closer to his chest and rested your head in the crook of his neck. He saw your face that had pain and worry written all of it. Jensen was hoping this guy was never going to hurt him you or anyone else again. But this news, it's going to haunt him for a while.

"Come on baby girl, lets get you in bed." Jensen cradled your body and moved you onto the bed. Your eyes weren't fully closed yet but they were getting there. As Jensen set you on the bed, he ran to his dresser then yours. Slowly sliding the robe off your body, Jensen slid on one of his worn t-shirts, knowing they gave you comfort to sleep in, then he slid on a pair of your panties so you weren't going full commando. Just being a pure gentleman and the best fiancé ever.

"There you go baby, sleep, I'll be back in a little later." Jensen covered your body with the blankets, and you had finally realized all the pictures were gone. "T-the pictures?" You questioned, speaking from your worn throat. "Shh, they're gone baby. I love you." Jensen leaned over you and kissed your lips. "I love you too." You said before you accepted the darkness and the warmth of the bed.

As Jensen laid you into bed, you fell asleep intantly. Moving to the doorway, he shut the lights off and closed the door a bit beofre moving downstairs where Ryan, Cliff, Jared, and Misha were waiting. "How is she?" Jared asked, seeing Jensen come down the stairs. Jensen ran his hands down his face before fisting a bit of his hair. "She's hurting. Just, how? How could this happen?" Jensen took the beer Misha offered him before sitting on the couch next to Jared. "I don't know Jensen. I'm pretty pissed at the Vancouver jail for not letting me, us, anyone know about this a few days ago when David had escaped." Ryan huffed, standing from the arm rest of the couch and starting to pace the large living room.

"Well, what now? How do we keep (Y/n) safe? We all know those flowers and pictures were from David. He's out there now, free. Free to grab (Y/n) and take her away from me again. I- I can't go through that again. She," Jensen pointed towards the stairs, towards you. "She cannot, and will not ever go through that again. You get men, all your men, you gaurd her. Everywhere she goes, she needs one of us and- and more. I won't let her get hurt again." Jensen finished and Jared placed a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Jay, relax man, (Y/n) won't like all of the protection. You can't over crowd her or else it'll scare her even more. But one of us will defintily be with her at all times." Jared finished and Jensen nodded. "Yes, I will be. I accepted the offer to protect (Y/n) with my life and I will abide by it. She's become more than my boss, or some celeberity, she's my friend and I want her safe." Ryan finished, sitting back down on the far side of the living room. "Well, where do we go from here? Take the pictures to the police? What?" Jensen asked lifing his gaze from the floor, to the men in front of him. "I will take the pictures to the station with Ryan," Cliff spoke. "I also have a few buddies that can help set up a security system around the property. I'm sure that would make you all feel safer." Cliff noted, picking himself from the chair he was in and grabbing the box that held the pictures of you. "Thank you Cliff and Ryan." Jensen stood up, giving both body gaurds hugs and they left the house to head to the police station.

Jensen sat back down and took a swig of his beer before running another hand over his face. "Jay, it's gonna be okay. The police will find David. Don't worry." Misha spoke. "How can I not worry? I have a crazy Psycho on the loose that is in love with my fiancée and wants to take her from me. And I have a fiancée who is so scared right now. It-its alot." Jensen took a deep breath and another swig of beer, finishing off the bottle. "Go be with her right now. She needs your comfort. Text us if you need anything. I'll have Gen call (Y/n) tomorrow." Jared spoke stand from the couch. "Thanks guys. It means so much that you care so much for (Y/n)." Jensen hugged Jared then Misha. "Of course. She's family. We will protect her as much as we can." Misha said before leaving the house with Jared.

Jensen moved the empty beer bottles to the sink and then head to the bedroom. As Jensen reached the door, he could hear your little snores and stopped himself before entering the room. Jensen wanted to be strong for you, he needed to. But, he was terrified. He let you slip though his fingers before and he never wants that to happen again. You were becoming his wife, his lover, the one he was planning to spend the rest of his life with and have a family with. Taking a few deep breaths, Jensen moved into the room trying his best to think positivly. David would want him and you to be scared. Scared to move on with your lives, so you had to do the oppisite and keep living. Stripping down to his boxers, Jensen slid under the covers and snaked his arm aorund your waist. You had your whole lives ahead of you, taking extra precaution would be nesessary, but not for forever. Kissing your head, Jensen tightened his grip around you, not wanting to ever let you out of his arms.

*****************************

So, thoughts?

Thanks for reading guys!

Like, comment, and share the book!

Love you all!

Xoxo