Chapter 21

Unknown POV

'Sir we found and entry point but its a small one and won't take looks like the alpha isn't home so me need to hurry.'

'Go, get her for me.'

'Yes sir'

Everyone I collected over the past few years has gone to get hear. I have everything figured out Damon and his father Peter are the most dangerus but they'll be to busy to fighting to save her. Her siblings the next but with suprize attack they won't be read to focus on her. Plus the beta is to weak to worry about it. 

'got her sir. on my way back. Masking our sents now.'

'okay thank you for update.'

Damon's POV

I had decied to go check on Jayson that way I could tell her what was going on that way she was practically there. With him but she to tierd here lately, so I let her sleep. When I got there his eyes where glowing purple and his body looked like he was seizing. Then his body relaxed. I ran in after the nurses and doctors left the room. His eyes still purple but relaxing to its normal green color.

"I just imagined that rogues where about to attack..."

'Rogues are attacking. South side'

One of the pack worriers says through the pack mind link

'Everyone get to the bunckers'

My dad yelled through the pack mind link.

"Stay here Jayson I got this."

"Wait."

"No time stay here okay."

In a second I was out the door running. I ran straight for the south side in wolf form. I was attack automatically by a wolf smaller then me but still had enough musles to knock me over a little. But I was still standing so I charged at the wolf and riped the flesh right off its throat. I rushed continuing to run twoards my father when I saw it the Rogue slashed his abdomen open and he was bleeding out in seconds. I ran towards that wolf and broke his neck in an instant. I looked at my father and threw his almost limp body on my back. I rushed for someone strong enough to carry him so I can make sure Jillian got to the tunnels. I can't seem to smell her so my wolf and I are worried. I found my cousin Mason and tell him to take him the rest of the way. I can feel his dry blood on my fur but I don't care. I rush to our house and check where I felt her. Then I smell it blood but its not hers it...

"I'm sorry alpha I tried to save her but my body didn't move fast enough."

I shifted.

"Its okay Jayson I should have listened but I was in a hurry. I'm so sorry I've lost your sister, my mate and the packs luna."

"They left you a note on the table."

I pick up the note and read it.

Dear Alpha Damon,

I have taken my rightful mate back. I promise to treat Silvermoon and her human in the best way possible. So don't worry she's in good hands. And don't search for her you won't be able to find her even if you try. Hope you find someone more fitting for you.

Sincerely,

Ryan Dotelmen

I start steam reaching my boiling point. I let out a growl that showed power and I know the entire pack felt it but I didn't care. They took her the light of my life, the star in the darkness, my calm and beautiful mate. I howl out in pain at the thought of never seeing her again. By now I've lost control of my body. 

Jayson POV

So before Damon left I was trying to tell him that Jillian was in troble. But he was in a hurry and didn't listen. I got up and unattached all those stupid wire I was fine anyway, just sore as hell. I walked out the room and headed straight for the alpha's home. I smelt the air something was wrong Jillian normal scent was getting weaker. I ran faster into the house breaking the door in the proses. 

There the guy from that vision I guess you can say was. He was trying to take her away. I was not going for this oh hell no. I jumped at him knocking him over. Jillian didn't move she just slept so I'm guessing someone put a spell on her. Being as she not up as well as I can't smell her mean two poitions. One for cloaking scents so they can be traced as well as another for keeping her alseep through all of this. 

When I knocked him over apparently he had a knife and I'm guessing now that it was covered in wolves vane cause I'm not doing to goo and it won't heal. I can get in contact with Damon or anyone cause he apparently has one really strong amount of wolf vane on him. I start bleeding out on the floor as he runs off with my sister. He smiles and drops a note on the table about 3 seconds later Damon ran in look for Jillian to find me on the floor.

  "I'm sorry alpha I tried to save her but my body didn't move fast enough."  

"Its okay Jayson I should have listened but I was in a hurry. I'm so sorry I've lost your sister, my mate and the packs luna."

"They left you a note on the table."

He growls and I easily can tell he's losing it. But I'm still bleeding. Then he howls and its full of psin it hurts really bad to hear him like this. Then the table goes flying. Shit he's lost it.

'someone help the alpha's lost it and I'm bleeding out because of wolf vane.'

Almost as if on time. My brothers Jacob, James, and john-john, try and come him down as JC comes and gets me to the hosbital. They clean my wound. But I can't speak to Damon and try and help. Mom says that I could have died if JC hadn't got there when he did. My body needs to quote on quote heal cause of the damage. Everyone has been hirt in one way. But I've come to the point where I have to question why rogues are carrying around wolf vane with them. I guessing they must have planned this out or something cause there is no other way this is thing could have happened. Then I hear it, something is there and I relax my body in order to hear it.

>help someone Damon, Jayson, Jacob, James, John-john, JC, mom, anyone help.<

I hearing this but I can't respond. But I try anyway.

> Jillian I hear you I'm here what wrong<

>Oh its so nice to hear you Jayson but its silvermoon I called ya'll names out becuase ya'll are probaly incontrol. Jillian I can't hear her at all. Its revearse of what happened before  when she couldn't hear me. She seems to be to weak. I'm using all sorts of our powers to get into contact but only you are responding. Which I guess is a good thing. I'm near the pear about 20 hrs away. But what's wrong with Damon and Zeref okay? They seem to be even more tense then normal <

> well they are panicked because you are not by their side after a bad attack. A lot of people where hurt including their father and myself.<

> Oh moon goddess are you both okay? <

> fine. We're just worried about you both. <

>we're fine just tell them what I told you okay I've got to go my magic is at a low right now. <

> wait...<

But I was finished I knew she was gone.