Chapter 7

A/N: Damon Above!!

Damon POV

Hello, my names is, Damon Joesph Silvermoon. I'm the next in line to be Alpha. And my best friend Jayson Smith in my Beta. And my third-in-command is my cousin, Carin Armstrong but I hang out with her brother Mason Armstrong since he my age. So Jayson, Amrin and I are both in our Senior year. I'm going to give a few of my view points since kindergarten.

SO let go through my memories.

Kindergarten 1st day

My parents walked me to class. They told me bye and left me with my teacher. A few minutes later a boy with blonde hair and green eyes walked in. I meet him before but couldn't place it oh well. The boy that walked him to class just patted his head and left. He kind of looked like he didn't care. I watched him confused. The boy seemed what was that word oh detached. That was right the word was detached. You see my aunt and uncle say big confusing words sometimes but I'm learning some of them. So back to the boy. He looked around and walked in the teacher put him next to me. I did what any 5 years old would do.

"Hi, I'm Damon Silvermoon."

I stuck out my hand with a smile. He looked at me like I was some source of evil.

"I know that. We've met before. I'm Jayson Smith. Your future Beta."

He said it so straight face. Wait he said my future beta that was it. Oh, yeah I remember. We had his dad funeral not that long ago. About that time some older kid with brown hair and yellowish eyes walked in.

"Jayson where you at?"

Oh, yeah the beta family adopted kids, didn't they. Wait who's that girl. Her eyes are purple. That's kind of cool. He looked up and responded.

"Here JC."

"Someone wants to say bye to you even though y'all see each other later."

"Coming."

So he left me and walked over to the little girl. Now that I look closely there hair color is the same. Maybe she's family or something. He let go first and walked away as easy as he walked over there. Like nothing mattered to him.

"Hows that?"

"That's my older brother JC and my twin sister Jillian."

"Why are her eyes purple?"

"I don't know."

(to the playground)

Me, Jayson and two other kids Tommy and Eren. We went outside at recess. I liked this.

"Jayson I missed you so much."

The little girl from before ran up and hugged him. Tommy and Eren looked at each other and made fun of her.

"Hey, Jay you know that girl?"

"Yeah, Jay no girls okay."

I don't know what came over me but I said something. I was agreeing with them. I mean come on girls don't play with us. They think we're gross. My mom's friends come over all the time and they bring the daughters and they say weird things like cooties and germs. So I said the first thing that came to mind.

"I mean come on Jay. We can't hang out with girls they don't like us anyway. They think we carry around cooties or something. There no fun. If you want to still hang out with us ditch her and come meet us by the swings."

She looked like she was going to cry but too late. Can't take it back now. I just walked away. A few second later Jayson walked over. 

"Wow took our side I'm surprised."

"No, I came to say that was rude. She may be a girl but she doesn't act like one. All she has is brothers so that's all she knows. Dirt, mud, and surprises. So I wouldn't be surprised if something happens to me or you got it."

"I got it, fine she more important."

We decided to walk around. We walked past a tree then all I saw was dirt everywhere. We stopped rolling. I see a very unhappy girl crying why she latches onto her brother. She sat there hugged on to him. He hugged her back. He let her cry it out. I just watched and smirked to keep myself from laughing. I probably looked scary. She somehow tightened her grip on him and the ended up covered in mud. Knocking me over in the process. The teachers came over more worried about me than them. Wow being an Alpha son is awesome if I always get this much attention. I'll be pretty happy.

((The rogue attack))

Well, I was going to training. I was about to finish my second mile when Jayson ran up beside me. 

"Ha, I'm almost finished. Come on I've done passed you 7 already. Finish your second mile. I bet I'll finish first."

We keep running after that until someone yelled move on you morons. 

So we moved to the next part of training. About that times we hear a small thud and the first thing I smell was rogues. Apparently, Jayson did too. But he was more eager than me to get up the hill. He shifted half way up to run faster. So I did the same. About that time the stench of blood hit my nose. He clearly jumped over the girl, wait that was Jillian. I wanted to stop and help her but I needed to take care of the guy in front of me. There was no way Jayson could win by himself. It looked like the others new and someone grabbed her and ran off with her on their back. 

The wolf shifted quick and said one thing.

"That girl will be mine no matter what."

He shifted back and called the rogues back into the forest. Me, Jayson and John (his brother) ran to his house as quick as possible. I found one of my shirts lying around and grabbed it. Jayson and I put on some clothes to cover up. We walked down the stairs into the basement She was hiding with what was left of her shirt covering her. It was stained in blood. And it was still bleeding, It should have held by now though? I handed the shirt to Jayson. He handed it to Jillian. She put it on and her mother ran down in a panic. 

The first word I truly heard was Omega. I had heard about them before, somewhere. What was it? Oh, yeah they have something wrong with them or something so the there body is weaker and can't heal very fast. So that's why she still bleeding. She ran away quickly. I'm pretty sure everyone head it. I mean the whole pack had gone silent in the mind link. 

((Freshman year))

This was nothing at all. I had gotten taller. Jayson and I were on the JV football team. We almost met the standers for Varsity somehow. I was number 10 and Jayson was 11. I loved all the attention. We were probably the best on the team. We might all be werewolves at this school, but we made sure to play fairly with the humans.

I remember one time walking down the hallway. All happy go lucky. Then I saw Jillian. Her purple eyes were dull. She had some blood on her face and Kat was walking her to the nurse. Jayson looked up and saw his sister and almost went full turn right there in front of everyone. I got him to calm down a little but he caught a scent of her blood going in another direction and followed it and I followed. We walked until we caught up with some girls. His aura was showing he was angry I mean you could practically see his wolf. He walked up to one of them and tapped them on the shoulder.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are but if you ever touch my sister again. I'll have your heads."

Wow, his overprotective brother vibe is really strong. I mean if he wasn't my best friend I probably would have been scared myself. I mean I get it but just wow. After we left them there practically scared shitless. I continued to class. He had walked towards the office, I guess he was going to check on his sister.

((Weeks Later))

Well, in the end, she quit school. I mean yesterday I went over there and she looked like a zombie. It was really scary. I mean she came down with her clothes she walked to the basement, disappeared and came back an hour or two later With dry clothes and went back to her room. I mean she worse than her older brother Josh. He was pretty depressed before even middle school. No one really knows why though. 

I think Josh and Jillian have gotten closer. I mean come on them both being depressed has got to be the one thing they have in common.