Chapter 26: We'll Always Be with You

Start from the beginning

"Piri..." he sounded really worried.

"Oh? No wonder he thinks Sora's trying to steal you from him. He absolutely loves you, Piri!" I struggled against her and she let go. I ran to Sora and she evily laughed. "It's okay, I promise you I won't tell Riku, Sora." I felt my anger rising at the clock.

"What? Why would I- Piri!" I cut him off and I ran to my darkside. I sliced at her and she dodged it. In the process she hit me with a blow to the kidney. I lost my breath and fell to the floor.

"Piri!" I heard everyone yell.

I was pissed off to the max. I summoned eight orbs, only to find out they were fully darkness. I threw them at her and she disappeared with a psycho laugh.

"I guess I will see you later! Ba-bye..." her singy-song voice made scream out in anger and I continuously swung my blade at the air.

"STOP!" Sora yelled and I froze. "Who was she and a what the hell is going on?"

"Sora, don't cuss!" I snapped at him, "It's not like you!"

"Just answer the questions I asked." he crossed his arms.

"That was... my Darkside." I glared at the ground, "She knows how to push me to that point."

"Hey, Piri!" Peter grabbed my attention. He had Wendy in his arms. "I gotta take Wendy home..."

My glare softened as I felt myself calm down, "Okay, will you come back?"

"Of course! Since you're here! Besides, I made a promise to Aqua I would keep you safe when you get in trouble." I smiled at him.

"Consider it... not broken," I shrugged. He smiled and flew off. I dismissed Rainfell.

"Piri, are you alright?" Donald asked.

"I'll be fine. Why do you ask?" I smiled.

"Well, one, you had that dark aura around you," Sora said, "And, two-"

"You seemed a little to relieved when we found you. Did something happen?" Goofy finished for Sora.

"No, not really..." I thought about what Riku had done- no, what the darkness in his heart has done. I looked at my hands, then at Sora, who didn't looked convinced.

"Quite a codfish, that Riku- running off with the girl without saying goodbye." Hook scoffed, walking to us.

"He's not a codfish!" I snapped at him.

"Run off where? Where'd he go?" Sora demanded.

"To the ruins Hollow Bastion, where Maleficent resides. But you won't be getting there." he said and held up a lantern. Inside was a fairy. Wait, that was-

"Tinker Bell!" I cried.

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you were a lost girl of Peter Pan's." I growled at this.

"Come on, I still am!" I summoned my keyblade back.

"Hand it over, and no one gets hurt!" I gasped and looked at my key.