Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!

Start from the beginning

Jessica nodded smiling. "I know." She said.

The brunette suddenly felt sad. "I wish Hyunnie is this excited to see her siblings around."

"She needs time. And you have to assure her that she's still your baby even though there are new babies in the family. We experienced that with Krystal before." Jessica advised her.

Tiffany nodded, she clearly remembers what happened to the three back then.

"Mama." Minguk called.

The two mothers look at them and smiled, Minguk is laying on the bed beside Hayeon and hugged the newborn.

"Sweet." Jessica said and pinch his cheek.

"You want a baby sister?" She asked and the kids giggled at her.

----

"Hyunnie come to Daddy." Taeyeon kept calling Irene but the little girl is hiding on her Papa's neck. "I should've readied her." He sighed. It's hard to make Irene like her sisters.

"Give her time. Or.. why don't you put the babies' crib inside Irene's room? At least she will realized that the babies are her sisters and she's an Unnie." Yuri suggested.

Taeyeon nodded, he'll try to do it, he really wants Irene to love and be close to her sisters.

"Hyunnie.. Dada wants to get a kiss." Yuri pat Irene's bum. "Let's go in her room again."

The two guys walked to Irene's room where the two mothers and five kids are.

"Dada." Manse called.

Yuri smiled, He felt Irene clutched on him tightly. "Hyunnie look! Wow!" Yuri said with an excited tone to get her attention.

Irene look to where her Papa is pointing, she look at her cousins who are playing with the babies.

"Come here Hyunnie." Tiffany raised her hands for her daughter but Irene only hugged Yuri.

Jessica pat her cousin then stood up and walked to her husband. "Hyunnie.. Mama Jess wants a hug." She said and raised her hand.

Irene went to hug her, and so she walked to the bed and sit, putting Irene on her lap. "Look at your sisters Hyunnie.. they are as cute as their Unnie." She told her. Irene peek to her sisters and watch them. "Ooh. You wanna play with Unnie?" She talked to the babies.

"Jisoo and Hayeon likes their Unnie." Tiffany told her daughter.

"Bee.." Irene said pointing at the babies then put her index inside her mouth.

The two couple smiled and nodded. "They are your babies." Tiffany said.

"Mama Bee." The little girl said.

Jessica passed Irene to Tiffany, and the little girl hugged her mother. "Love you Hyunnie." The smiling princess kissed her cheek.

Jessica stood up and let Taeyeon sit, he take one of the twins and showed her to Irene, and the little girl buried her face on her mother's chest.