Chapter 76: Show Show Show!

Começar do início

"Yah! We worked hard on that! Eat it or you'll sleep on the couch tonight!" Jessica shouted.

"I'm not gonna eat that! Do you think we can pretend that the oil is a soup and slurp it? No no!" Sooyoung shouted shaking his head.

Jessica and Tiffany look at their husbands with pitiful eyes with pouts. "It's okay, I guess we really can't cook." Jessica said sadly then take the food.

"Yeah.. we worked so hard for it, we didn't know that you won't appreciate it." Tiffany said and helped her cousin to put the food to waste.

Yuri and Taeyeon look at their wives with compassion. They can't afford to see the them looking so sad with something they worked so hard.

"W-wait.." Yuri stop them. "I-I'm gonna eat it." He announced that made Jessica really happy.

"Really?" The blonde asked and the tanned man nodded. "Here.. eat well Yuri-ah." She said.

Taeyeon asked for his part and his wife happily served it to him.

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Eat your part!" Sunny ordered. Sooyoung scratched his head then take his part.

Nicole pushed the plate with Hyoyeon's part to his boyfriend. "Eat that or I won't talk to you again." She said.

Hyoyeon take it and look at his friends. The four guys were nervous to eat.

"Come on! Try it!" Jessica clapped her hands.

The four guys scoop the fried rice in unison and put it in their mouth. The girls were anticipating for their reactions.

"Oh God help me finish this so called food." Yuri prayed and tried so hard to swallow it.

The Kimchi Fried Rice and scrambled eggs almost float with oil plus it's really salty.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon wanted to spit everything out. The slimy feeling of the oil makes them want to do so.

"This is not food!" Sooyoung complained and drink water.

"Oh God! I can't finish this!" Hyoyeon complained.

The elders in the living room could hear them and could only shake their heads.

Taeyeon tried so hard to pretend that he's enjoying the food he's eating, Seeing Tiffany smile is the important thing right now.

"I don't care about your opinions, what's important right now is My Taetae loves it." Tiffany happily said. "Righy Tae?" She asked.

Taeyeon put his thumbs up as a sign that it's really good. His brother look at him and smirked.

"You love it Taeng? Have mine then!" He said and put the plate on her brother.

Taeyeon throw him a deadly glare but he's not affected by it. "Hon, just give me another task. I can't take this." Hyoyeon told his girlfriend.

"Choi Sooyoung don't give yours to Yuri." Sunny said seeing her husband's actions.

Sooyoung sighed and eat everything in fast pace.