Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off

Start from the beginning

Krystal nodded. "Hug the babies and give them kisses too." He ordered.

The little girl did as she was told, she gave the little boys kisses on their chubby cheeks.

"Such a good girl." He smiled.

He played with the kids first then take them to the kitchen.

"Daddy will make breakfast for us, please cheer me up!" He bowed in front of the kids.

Krystal clap and the three kids followed. "Boys, say Daddy Fighting!!" The little girl lead the cheer.

The three boys raised their hands and squealed. "Ing!" They said.

Yuri was pleased and pat their heads then proceed on cooking.

Jessica then woke up without her beloved husband. She stood up and showered before she went out. She's hearing noises downstairs and she smiled immediately.

"Mama!!" The kids called seeing her.

She smiled and gave them kisses. "Good Morning My Lovely babies!!" She greeted. "Oh My little Princess here is so pretty!!" She pinch her baby sister's cheeks and the little girl chuckled.

She then turned to her husband who is busy. "Why is My Superstar isn't greeting his Wife?" She asked hugging him from the back.

Yuri turned around and kissed her. "Good Morning, i'm cooking Breakfast for my favorite People." He said and peck her again. "Please Sit and wait for me to finish." He winked.

Jessica giggled and bit him on his chest playfully. "I love it when you're being cheesy!!" She said then walked back to the kids.

She was playing with the kids when a knock on the door was heard. Jessica walked to the door and found Taeyeon.

"Morning Jess." Taeyeon greeted.

Jessica motioned him to come in. "Good Morning Taengoo. What's up?" She asked and sit on the chair in the kitchen.

"I just wanna borrow your yacht." He told them.

Yuri faced him. "Sure! When?"

"Today until tomorrow." He said.

"Alright! I'll call the keeper." Yuri smiled and turn the stove off. "Bring your wife and Hyunie here. Let's eat breakfast."

"No need, we'll go out this morning." Taeyeon said as he play with the kids. "By the way.. can I leave my daughter to you?" He asked.

"Why?" Jessica asked. "I mean.. I thought you're going to enjoy the yacht?" She asked.

"I'm bringing Tiffany on a date. Just the two of us.. i'm guessing she's having some kind of mild depression after getting pregnant. I noticed she would always seek for attention by doing silly things. I guess it's all because i'm busy and when I go home I would take care of Hyunie. And Ailee told me that pregnant women needs some extra attention and security." He explained.

The couple nodded their head. "Alright, Hyunie will stay with us for two days." Yuri smiled.

Taeyeon thanked them and went out to get his daughter.