Chapter 25: Hook's Ship

Zacznij od początku

"Hold on tight!" Sora cried. The ship rammed into us. Me and Sora ended up on the deck but Donald and Goofy were gone.

"I didn't think you'd come, Sora." We looked up to see Riku. I took off Sora's jacket and shoved it at his chest. Riku growled. "Good to see you again, Piri."

"Where's Donald and Goofy?" Sora asked.

"Are they really that important to you? More important than old friends?" he wasn't listening to me. I could smell it everywhere on the ship, but the worst was Riku. The darkness has gotten to him. A tear ran down my cheek and I shook my head in disbelief. This was turning into a Terraesque problem.

"Instead, you should be asking... about her." he stepped aside, revealing...

"Kairi!" Me and Sora said in unison. She wasn't moving, but she was still alive. That's when I remember that vision... Sora had her heart.

"That's right, while you were goofing around and stabbing me in the back, I found her." he said and I ran to him but a man with a hook hand stopped me. Wait...

"Captain Hook?!" I growled, "What are you doing here?"

"This is me ship! I'll allow no such manners on me ship, princess. By the way, how's your sister?"

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"Riku, why are you siding with the heartless?" Sora asked.

"The heartless obey me now, Sora. Now I have nothing to fear." Riku said.

"No, Riku! You know the heartless are after hearts! If you lose your heart, I've failed as a girlfriend on not protecting you."

"Don't worry! My heart's strong, Pi. I'll be fine. I promise." he said.

"But..." this was definitely a hit to my heart. I fell to my knees.

"I've also picked up a few other tricks as well. Like this, for instance." he stretched out his hand. I looked behind me and Sora's shadow raised from the wooden floors and stared at him. "You can go see your friends, now." a trapdoor open under Sora and he fell through.

"Sora!" just as it was about close, Amara jumped through after him. I was shocked to where I couldn't move.

"Let's get this under way, already. Keep Sora away from Piri and Kairi until we're ready to land. Piri, let's go!"

I didn't move an inch. My breath was shaky until I heard footsteps and I was lifted off the ground. Riku was the one carrying me into another room. He finally stopped and set me in a bed.

"Riku, what happened to you?" I asked, "What happened to the boy that would do anything for his friends? The one I fell in love with?"

"You don't care about me anymore." he locked the door behind him. I stood up stepped off the the side.

"Don't be stupid! Me and Sora have been looking for you and Kairi!" I frowned to control my emotions, I was getting pissed off. "Why did you do that, anyway?"

"What do you mean?" he asked like nothing happened.

"You've turned on someone who was practically your little brother! How could you?" I turned away from him.